What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
There's been PSach, this one, uhm, I think that's it on this forum so far.

Reactions: Danielson

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I knew someone mentioned early on Deathclaw being a guy, but I wasn't sure if they knew for sure or not. Anyway, for any times I may have referred to you as "she" or "her" I apologize, even though I know it was an easy mistake on the internet and doesn't matter. :) (Hell, some people on here thought I was a dude for a while.)

It doesn't matter to me. I never disclosed my gender on here because It doesn't matter to me. To me, your gender has nothing to do with the person you are. If you really want to know why I think this way, then PM me about it...

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Someone lock this shitty thread

also, feel free to ban the OP. Just a suggestion

Ban me??? For what reason??? Because I never gave out my gender and everyone (including you) made asses out of themselves and assumed I HAD to be a girl??? Ziggy, you're even dumber than you look with that stupid spaghetti hair.
34e391ca2cb887bb6a5313407b1686e8.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me. I never disclosed my gender on here because It doesn't matter to me. To me, your gender has nothing to do with the person you are. If you really want to know why I think this way, then PM me about it...

I agree wholeheartedly. One of the bands I enjoy has a lead singer who is a transgender, Laura Jane Grace, and I say more power to her. It still doesn't change who she is inside, just like your gender doesn't change anything about you. To me it's a moot point.

Reactions: deathclaw4721

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
This thread is magic in a bottle. How often do you find out a chick that half the forum has been hitting on is a dude. So great.

No one was "hitting" on me on this site. If they were, I would have thought they were schwulah and I would've freaked out and asked them to leave me alone.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. One of the bands I enjoy has a lead singer who is a transgender, Laura Jane Grace, and I say more power to her. It still doesn't change who she is inside, just like your gender doesn't change anything about you. To me it's a moot point.

It's good to see there's still people out there with an open mind and a mind intelligent enough to surpass Ziggy's level of idiocy. Thanks. ^_^

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
for being a shitty annoying gimmick poster

See, this is why I think you're so stupid. You're not smart enough to realize that I'm the ultimate AJ Lee fan, and I actually believe the things I post. I seriously only watch AJ's matches, and I order PPVs all the time just to see her match. See, this isn't a gimmick at all. I actually am this big of a fan of AJ. But, you can't really deny that, because your not me, and you can't experience the awesomeness of AJ that is part of my daily life.

Status
Not open for further replies.