What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like you, you have good taste in music, you like wrestling and guns, and you are always there to talk, But I can`t believe you sleep with scissors and that you like spiders

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like you, you have good taste in music, you like wrestling and guns, and you are always there to talk, But I can`t believe you sleep with scissors and that you like spiders

Why not??? My scissors make me feel safe and I think spiders are cute.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Deth is an alien
Brit is a cat that can type
Jonathan is...scientifics couldnt give it a name
And you DC, are just a spammer/troll with an annoying gimmick that should shut up and stop wasting its live trying to hurt an internet community.

Ignored.

Reactions: Rise

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If I slept with scissors I'd probably stab myself and bleed to death during my sleep.

Reactions: Farooq

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Deth is an alien
And you DC, are just a spammer/troll with an annoying gimmick that should shut up and stop wasting its live trying to hurt an internet community.

Ignored.

Thanks for the irrelevant post. Why post just to say ignored?

Some people love da attention.

Reactions: deathclaw4721

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Deth is an alien

Ignored.

Ok, bye moron! I already stated many times that I'm not a troll/spammer ect. and I don't have a gimmick. This is really who I am. If you can't handle how much of a fan of AJ I am, then go ahead and ignore me. I sure won't miss you. Bye bye! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.