What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yes, he's talking to me. He has a mans voice, not a girl at all. He's cool though, and not a troll. He just loves AJ. I think everyone assumed he was a chick, but a few people (Farooq) Notted that his shirt on twitter was bought for a male and not a female.

Ah I see. Farooq stealing my stalking skills :lol1:

Doesn't really matter to me, still a cool member to talk to and get laughs from.

Reactions: Roi

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Claiming double-jest by danielson, japes all around

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm talking to him right now in xbox. He's playing the guitar, we played ops. He's a cool dude, and really is obsessed with AJ. Def a dude. My job is done. I own trolls

I'm not a troll at all. The reason why I never told anyone my gender is because I really don't care about gender at all. It's very irrelevant. Also, I pointed out that your assumptions were wrong too many times to count, but none of you listen to me, and I gave up. Anyway, nothing has changed about me. I'm still the ultimate AJ fan and that's that. Anyway, It's been a while since I got to use this quote last...............

"You know, you shouldn't assume, because when you do, you make an ass out of you and me.................But mostly you".
220a4cc63687033eb3852e081ad59c13._.jpg

Reactions: Danielson

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Claiming double-jest by danielson, japes all around

You know, I was just about to post this. I was just mid-race on GTA and I was like "imagine if this is a massive whoosh by Danny" :lol1:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I'm talking to him right now in xbox. He's playing the guitar, we played ops. He's a cool dude, and really is obsessed with AJ. Def a dude. My job is done. I own trolls
Troll huntah'

Now that we know the truth, could we just ignore him, he will eventually turn to be a nic dude that can bring somethin to this community. If we ignore him, he will stop

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
"You know, you shouldn't make assumptions, because when you do, you make an ass out of you and me.................But mostly you".

Quote doesn't really make sense unless you use "assume" and not "assumptions"

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ok so you're a dude. You're a dude that sleeps with scissors though? I can never be sure who has a dick anymore. I have so many questions. Like why instead of saying "I love AJ, she's perfect, I would never degrade her" would you not just be a normal dude and say "She's hot as hell" or something.

Reactions: David5150

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Too bad hes a boy. It has lost its point of crazyness and stupidty, now hes like adam when he first signed. Just obessed with AJ

Reactions: Varus

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok so you're a dude. You're a dude that sleeps with scissors though? I can never be sure who has a dick anymore. I have so many questions. Like why instead of saying "I love AJ, she's perfect, I would never degrade her" would you not just be a normal dude and say "She's hot as hell" or something.

Because, I don't think of people in perverted ways, especially not my role model that I look up to and respect. It's the person you are that matters, not your body.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
DK, lets just forget about their opinions on why they say stuff?

This has been gone over 10000 times and it just turns into a flame war. And at the end of the day, who really cares why they say what they say?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
To be fair, it does take a lot to carry the role on for that long of a time. Assuming all the over-the-top posts were just part of the hijinks, that is. If they weren't then not much has changed.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Too bad hes a boy. It has lost its point of crazyness and stupidty, now hes like adam when he first signed. Just obessed with AJ

I was never stupid or crazy. Nothing has actually changed about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.