What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Ok, I'm probably about to embarrass myself, but what does inb4 mean??? I see it all the time, but I never knew the meaning of it...

I've explained this to you before. It's the prefix of a prediction. Like- in before.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I still don't get it though. What the hell does "In before [insert sentence here]" even mean??? Like does it mean "It happened before this"??? I'm so confused...

Say for example AJ Lee is fighting in a match against Taminia, and the match is going really well.

Say we are praising the match, saying "this is so great"

Someone might say Inb4 Tamina messes up. Meaning, I just praised this match, watch something bad happen. It's just a cute way of being ironic.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Say for example AJ Lee is fighting in a match against Taminia, and the match is going really well.

Say we are praising the match, saying "this is so great"

Someone might say Inb4 Tamina messes up. Meaning, I just praised this match, watch something bad happen. It's just a cute way of being ironic.

Oh..........I kinda get it now.....I think......

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok, ok....I get it. Ok???

This is all I'm going to say. If people can't handle my extreme AJ fandom, I suggest that you use the ignore button on me. I'm not going to stop talking about her, so seriously, even though it's not intended to annoy anyone, if IT DOES annoy you, then please stop harassing me and use the ignore button. I would be happy if we can drop this topic now. Thank you, try to have a nice day, everyone. :)

I just wanted to quote this really quick, I don't think anyone saw it. This is honestly for people who are accusing me of being a troll/ attention whore, ect. I'm seriously not.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't like Deatclaw's posts just use the ignore function, I did it with BLFFL and it made the forum 112% and 2/3rds better for me. :steiner:

Reactions: deathclaw4721

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Deathclaw is a dude lol. Still shocked

There are no ladies on the internet. The men are men, The children are men, The girls are men.

Also I wouldn't say I'm your friend as much as someone who talks to you. You always make everything about AJ, you're like a virus, until you mature up and i'll say quite abit. Then maybe i'll be your friend. deathclaw4721 Read this and learn please.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Nobody knows you're a pony Changeling when you're on the internet.

Reactions: RoyalRaven
Status
Not open for further replies.