What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Pipebombs don't mean anything anymore. You overuse them.
:pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb:

Last edited by a moderator:

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It isn't the truth. The only truth is that you betrayed me. >,_<

The truth is how much of an attention whore you are, damn girl. I really hope this is a troll because I feel bad for the people who have to put up with this. I'm sorry I'm being harsh, but damn you need to grow up and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
The truth is how much of an attention whore you are, damn girl. I really hope this is a troll because I feel bad for the people who have to put up with this. I'm sorry I'm being harsh, but damn you need to grow up and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

Once again, THE MISTAKE. At this point, I'm not even going to bother.

Anyway, I'm not an attention whore. If I say something about AJ, everyone comes to me and gives me attention. Maybe if you people stop criticizing my opinions about AJ, then I won't get so much attention.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Nobody betrayed anybody. What was said here was said. If you're not willing to stop posting about AJ everywhere and stop causing drama, then there is no reason to reply to you. I do not think you should be banned, there isn't anything in the rules that say otherwise. If you continue this behavior, you will continue to find people to get angry with you more and more. What I am trying to do is help you, but you are denying it because you do not want to accept it. I cannot do anything to stop anybody from getting mad at you, that is something you need to do. I have no longer any reason to reply to you if you continue this attitude after this post.

Reactions: Danielson

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I didn't like her at first and I remember that Kevin Steen/AJ Lee argument on this one thread, but I guess she's aight, just tone down the AJ stuff.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
inb4 we find out she was a troll and majority got trolled hard

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nobody betrayed anybody. What was said here was said. If you're not willing to stop posting about AJ everywhere and stop causing drama, then there is no reason to reply to you. I do not think you should be banned, there isn't anything in the rules that say otherwise. If you continue this behavior, you will continue to find people to get angry with you more and more. What I am trying to do is help you, but you are denying it because you do not want to accept it. I cannot do anything to stop anybody from getting mad at you, that is something you need to do. I have no longer any reason to reply to you if you continue this attitude after this post.

Ok, ok....I get it. Ok???

This is all I'm going to say. If people can't handle my extreme AJ fandom, I suggest that you use the ignore button on me. I'm not going to stop talking about her, so seriously, even though it's not intended to annoy anyone, if IT DOES annoy you, then please stop harassing me and use the ignore button. I would be happy if we can drop this topic now. Thank you, try to have a nice day, everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.