What was your favourite line in the shoot promo?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
We understand you don't like Punk, trust me, we get it bro.

Punk is alright. I don't care about 'em. Just don't like how people worship him. Also, what does not liking Punk have do with calling JeoeRuls a boss?

JoeRulz said:
Epic sig.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You're mixing kayfabe with real life and booking. It's weird, I never thought you'd dip so low because of your hate for Punk. Punk often in "real life" bitches about the current product. In a house show after the match was done (he was champion at the time), he cut a promo/shoot saying how he's still not happy at all at WWE etc. Joe, you have no idea who Punk is, or Phil I should say. You don't know him, so commenting on his personality is pointless. It's like him tweeting "JoeRulz is a dick in real life".

His character comes off as a hypocrite definitely. That's booking. He was booked in this awesome worked shoot feud, where he apparently legitimately shooted and immediately left after the shoot to avoid angry reactions, but it was a worked storyline. He went from that to being champion, but then the market bandwagon had to start. They make more money off Punk now than they would carrying on with Punk's rebellion storyline. WWE dropped the ball with Punk, not the other way around. You need to get kids on your side to make money. I don't agree with it but I understand it, you don't apparently.

Your last sentence is just your opinion, if I saw promos like that in RoH weekly then I'd watch it weekly religiously. Punk's promo was awesome, that's all there is to say.

We understand you don't like Punk, trust me, we get it bro.

- I don't hate Punk (where the ffuck did I say that?), I just dislike him from what I see about him, he just has that douchebag aura (both kayfabe and RL)
- all I said is "He's a manipulator douchebag, kayfabe and real life", and it's not just my perception, I'm following Punk's career and listening to people since 2002, dude
- I hate the CM Punk character
- I was talking about kayfabe mostly
- not all of it, but mostly
- therefore, it's booking's fault, but it's also Punk's (aka I'm gonna bitch until I get my fat new contract, then I'm gonna flow with the rest of shit) fault
- Punk is boring ever since the Hardy feud from 2009

They make more money off Punk now than they would carrying on with Punk's rebellion storyline

Bullshit.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
- I don't hate Punk (where the ffuck did I say that?), I just dislike him from what I see about him, he just has that douchebag aura (both kayfabe and RL)
- all I said is "He's a manipulator douchebag, kayfabe and real life", and it's not just my perception, I'm following Punk's career and listening to people since 2002, dude
- I hate the CM Punk character
- I was talking about kayfabe mostly
- not all of it, but mostly
- therefore, it's booking's fault, but it's also Punk's (aka I'm gonna bitch until I get my fat new contract, then I'm gonna flow with the rest of s***) fault
- Punk is boring ever since the Hardy feud from 2009

Bullshit.

I've followed David Beckham's career since I was about 5 years old. Ask me what his favourite colour is, I don't know.

Kayfabe = none of Punk's fault. Booking controls his character, unless you have a source that says Punk came up with this storyline or loves it then it stays that way. From all the reports I've read, it seems only Cena has any input on his character with the usual candidates of Taker and Otton too.

The rest is your opinion.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If Punk is hated so much, why is he the #2 merchandise seller in the company, if no one likes the character as a face?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He's not bitching and moaning, he's being the guy that speaks out against the company, the heel-like face, some would say like Austin however I feel Austin was less anti-corporation and more tough SOB.

Cena doesn't pretend? Oh really? Is that why every fucking week he comes out Mr Happy Go Lucky with a smile on his face, when the night before on PPV he got his ass handed to him on PPV.

Also, I don't have a clue where you got the "my dick is bigger than yours" BS from... because he says he's the best in the world? That's not ego it's the truth. He is one of the best...

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kids. But Joe refuses to believe that.

LOLOLOL

You're delusional, I'm not "refusing to believe that", I'm just stating that the whole Punk/WWE wrestlecrap from the last 12 months is booked and arranged backwards and awkwards, with no clear direction or long term strategies.

All I was saying it's "beyond me why..." anyway. I'm not going against numbers (if you want num3rs, see the ratings :dawg:), I'm simply stating that the whole "Summer of Plunk" saga and the rest of that shit is the mirror of the current state of WWE.

#wrestlecrap

Crayo is desperate in trying to "dispose" me here.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
He's not bitching and moaning, he's being the guy that speaks out against the company, the heel-like face, some would say like Austin

lmao, no way. He was that guy for about a 2 month period. Since around the time HHH buried him he has been a typical WWE face with no real personality to speak of.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The one promo which summed up the summer of Punk was when Punk said something along the lines of "You only promote guys who look a certain way" indicating the bodybuilder physique to which HHH named off Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio and Mick Foley. It showed Punk was complaining about everything and anything at times they over did the shoot idea, it went from rebelling to bitching for a cheap pop.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEjLECVnDk8[/yt]

3:25

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
- all I said is "He's a manipulator douchebag, kayfabe and real life", and it's not just
He's a jerk. Jerk is the nice way of calling someone an "asshole".

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
lmao, no way. He was that guy for about a 2 month period. Since around the time HHH buried him he has been a typical WWE face with no real personality to speak of.

I meant at the time. :obama:

JoeRulz said:
LOLOLOL

You're delusional, I'm not "refusing to believe that", I'm just stating that the whole Punk/WWE wrestlecrap from the last 12 months is booked and arranged backwards and awkwards, with no clear direction or long term strategies.

All I was saying it's "beyond me why..." anyway. I'm not going against numbers (if you want num3rs, see the ratings :dawg:), I'm simply stating that the whole "Summer of Plunk" saga and the rest of that s*** is the mirror of the current state of WWE.

#wrestlecrap

WWE never has had a long term storyline since like 2008/2009 with Orton & Cena.

Vince changes his mind so much, a couple of weeks ago the script wasn't finalised until after RAW went live...

:dafuq:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
The one promo which summed up the summer of Punk was when Punk said something along the lines of "You only promote guys who look a certain way" indicating the bodybuilder physique to which HHH named off Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio and Mick Foley. It showed Punk was complaining about everything and anything at times they over did the shoot idea, it went from rebelling to bitching for a cheap pop.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEjLECVnDk8[/yt]

3:25

Ring the damn bell

scaled.php

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
LOLOLOL

All I was saying it's "beyond me why..." anyway. I'm not going against numbers (if you want num3rs, see the ratings :dawg:), I'm simply stating that the whole "Summer of Plunk" saga and the rest of that s*** is the mirror of the current state of WWE.

#wrestlecrap

That post proved my point. WWE ruined Punk. I'm not arguing that Punk fucksucks now and he went from being a hero to a smurf, I'm arguing that WWE dropped a very hot ball, you made it seem like you know Phil Brooks in real life and it's all his fault.