What was the last movie you watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Big Trouble In Little China (1986)

515ukfoofxL.jpg

The 80's + Kurt Russell x John Carpenter = WIN!

God the 80's was a fantastic decade for creative
& interesting film making.

I miss those days.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Saturday Night Double Feature:

Attack The Block (2011)
k2041v.jpg

I absolutely adore this film...its like
the British version of Critters but
even better.

The story is simple but effective,
the characters are likeable & the
Alien design is one of the best I've
ever seen.

If you haven't seen it...watch it.

Like right now...go & watch it.

Barbarella (1968)

A12RcfCTIQL._SY606_.jpg

Can we get a remake of this with
Charlotte Flair as the title character?

Come on WWE...make that film!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Rambo First Blood.
220px-First_blood_poster.jpg

It always makes me happy when I see and hear about Police Brutality

I also watched:

Captain America Civil War
8166.jpg

I enjoyed this movie a lot. To me it some what underrated. I also went on YouTube and watch the Scenes and highlights featuring Black Panther and Spider-Man. To me they were The Stars of the film. But that's just my opinion...

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Grizzly Man (2005)
Yeah...so this documentary is fantastic...
but also kind of weird. I mean this guy
was tempting fate...and eventually fate
decided to eat him.

I mean I think certain animals are cool...
but I wouldn't spend my time bothering
them...I'd just leave them be.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Death of a Salesman (1985) Traveling salesman Willy Loman (Dustin Hoffman) has worked for the same company for 36 years. He opened up new territory for them but at his old age at 63 they take his salary away and force him to go back to working on commission, which means driving hundreds of miles in hazardous weather.

Loman has flashbacks of his more successful brother Ben, a poacher who brags he entered the jungles of Africa as a teenager and left in his twenties a rich man. Willy's memories are the only positive aspect of his life. His eldest son Biff (John Malkovich) was the captain of the All-Scholastic Championship team of New York when he was in high school but he flunked senior math and, at 34 years old of age, is trying to find himself. His wife Linda (Kate Reid) knows her husband is mumbling to himself in the wee hours of the night and is trying to commit suicide. She's telling her two sons to be more compassionate to their father at his old age. Emotional moving performance by Kate Reid as the long suffering wife who's trying to keep it together.

Loman received a job offer from Ben to work for him in Alaska but he turned it down. Towards the end of his career, he received a job offer from his neighbor Charlie to work in his accounting firm but he turned him down--repeatedly, even though he has to go to Charlie every week for fifty dollar handouts. Although I feel for Loman, he comes across as someone who's a hard headed optimist. He thinks he can live the American dream as a salesman but that field is becoming increasingly obsolete as time goes by.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The Dollar Trilogy. Even though I have watched them a thousand or so times they are still great.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Going Home (1971) Harry Graham (Robert Mitchum) finished serving a prison sentence for murdering his wife in a fit of rage. His son Jimmy was the sole witness. Fast forward thirteen years later, Jimmy (Jan Michael Vincent) is a nineteen year old man and is set on visiting the father he never knew. Jimmy just got out of a boys home and was rejected by the army.

While it's engaging enough story, Robert Michum's stoic, masculine persona was never really a good fit for a man who's trying to be contrite about murdering his wife and is trying to start a new life over again--as a car mechanic and with a new girlfriend (Brenda Vaccaro). I was hoping for a sympathetic portrayal for someone who's trying to turn over a new leaf, a changed man, and Mitchum practically showed little emotion. I did my time. Time to move on seemed to be his attitude over killing his son's mom. Even his reasoning was repulsive: "I did it 'cause I was drunk." Yeah, it's the liquor. I can see why the studio executive only premiered Going Home in four theaters and pulled it after a week.