What to do with Edge when he returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

How do you think he will return. I honestly wouldnt mind he beening a face when he returns. What do you guys think they should do with him?

MikeRaw

Just let him go back to normal..Good feuds,rated r superstar and entertaining.Theres not much to talk about but just let him stay a main eventer...

Reaction score
He would be good going back to a face but he is WWE's best heel right now so I don't know. I juts don't know what Smackdown will be like without him. It's just sad.

Truth

Reaction score
He'll come back and win the world title...simple as that.

3lions

Reaction score
By that time Undertaker *could* be back. So that feud may take place. Unles it's saved for Mania.

But imo, it is far too early to even speculate about what to do with Edge upon his return, as WWE could be a completely different place by that time (injuries, roster changes, suspensions, deaths, etc.).

phantomgerald

I say just go with what the fans want. If they want him to turn face, then do it. If they want him to stay heel then let it remain as it is. Whatever they do, I fully expect him to get the title back.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It would be pretty hot for Edge and Undertaker to make their returns on the same show.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
thatd would be sweet.

i cant see Edge as a face. no matter what, i dont think his look, character, or persona portrays face to the fans. hes just been to big of a heel for too long to suddenly return as a face.

i think Edge vs. Undertaker at Mania would be sweet. both put up their undefeated streaks and a #1 contendership. Hardy interferes and attacks Taker giving him the win (only to give him the win to make sure Edge loses), and then Edge and MAtt fued

Oasis

Reaction score
I think he should return as a heel. Maybe they'll move Kennedy to Smackdown, because all he's doing on Raw is destroy Crazy, and when Edge returns they'll have their fued.......

Reinvented

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see HBK or HHH go to Smackdown for the reason Smackdown has lost many people and is down to Mid Card wrestlers they should have never taken Kennedy. When Khali is your Champ you know the Brand is in big and I mean big trouble.

Reason I say HHH and HBK because these two are the ones that are right around the corner for a return.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i say come back as a face i never liked him as a heel

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Leave him as heel.Build up some hype for a wrestlemania match agaisnt Undertaker.Have him feud with kane alittle saying he destroyed his brother..have edge win the feud, then have taker come back and have them feud,saying that Taker cannot be killed, then puth them both in a match at mania.Idk for example a sasket match..buried alive match..keeps things interesting