What The Fucking Fuck?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, so before people said 'sick' as a good thing. But now, apparently you guys over there in America say 'ill'. I've never heard it over here, but the buzzwords of today are just getting stupid. Here is what a normal convo will go like in the near future:

Person #1: "Hey dude, just got back from this sick party~!"

Person #2: "Yeah, I heard it was pretty ill~!"

Person #3: "Yeah, it was fucking diseased~!"

Person #4: "Pretty disabled."

Person #5: "Yeah, it was awesome. It was like, Blue."

seX-Power

Typical Conversation going on today's talk.

Guy #1- Hey dude, did you see Raw, it was like, writhing with cholera...

Guy #2- Yeah man, that Batista Bomb was seizure-inducing...

Guy #1- I only hope Smackdown is this infected with parasites...

Guy #2- It will be. MVP is there and he is so totally compound-fracture...

Guy #1- Dude, that guy is so tapeworms in the small intestine...

Guy #2- If only he won the title, that would be violent diarrhoea...

Hometown Kid

I believe i've heard Blue used as slang as well...but I agree with James these words are pretty Blue tbh.

:rofl: X-Power.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Shawty Lo coming through the spot with something real foolish

LadyHotrod

I hate when people say "ill". I went to the mall last week and some idiot had a shirt on that had "Ill *insert name here because I forget what it was*" on the back. It makes me want to punch people.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
You know what I hate? I mean wtf is up with it, why the FUCK is the word "gay" used to describe whatever someone doesn't like....Example

Dickhead: omg i watched transformers today it was the gayest move i have ever seen in my life.
Douchebag: yeah its pretty gay
DIck: yeah like extremely homosexual

:nonono:

J

I believe i've heard Blue used as slang as well...but I agree with James these words are pretty Blue tbh.

:rofl: X-Power.

Yea in that Black Eye Peas song. and American slang rules. Fuck we use the word Raped now online and it has nothing to do with forced sex. Fuck you guys should get like us.