What the fuck?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

hey, like I said my opinion. its your child. who am I to judge.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I have a friend named Casey, he fucking hates it, so everyone just calls him Deda, which is his last name. Every guy I have ever met has hated that name

Kirsty

Reaction score
I know that was your oppinion This Guy but all i was saying is that if Casey doesn't like his name he can change it. I've wanted to change mine ever since i was 10 but i honestly can't be fucked doing so. :)

Wrestling Station

You should have asked monkeystyle to help you picking the femin name :shifty:

But seriously, Congratz Mat&Kirsty for your new born.

the dark knight

its what new parents do man.
my sisters got 30GB+ pictures of her kid....she hit that number in a little over a month.

who am I to judge.
i wasnt really planning on even posting here but dude, that is one of the things i fucking hate about you and pretty much everyone like you in this world we live in. you are a fucking human, you're supposed to judge everyone and everything. its what why your "god" gave a brain inside that skull of yours. whats wrong is making your judgment final and act on it.

i am really getting sick of hearing people say "dont judge me" or "who am i to judge"....fuck

Great One

Man, if I was here 7 days earlier I would have said something really mean.

But anyways, looks like we can finally confirm Mat is the age he use to say he was. Too bad Rell isn't here for the day. =(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

EPIC FAG!~

Yeah, I'm acting Australian.

And failing at it too. Keep trying and one day you may move up the foodchain.

Man, if I was here 7 days earlier I would have said something really mean.

But anyways, looks like we can finally confirm Mat is the age he use to say he was. Too bad Rell isn't here for the day. =(

Mat also said he was an abo, and he's whiter than me.

Beer Money Army

oh solli solli i am acting :chinese:

you want shitty beef?

ah i master the art's of cooking rice in my wee wery small house :chinese:

instead of wearing glasses, i need shoelaces to cover my eyes from the sun :chinese:

who are all these round eyed fucks?

J

What's so bad about the name Casey? It's a girls/boys name. Fucks there's chicks named Jordan and I don't have a problem with it.

Kirsty

Reaction score
Mat also said he was an abo, and he's whiter than me.

Isn't it funny, you say you're Australian yet you seem to think ALL Aboriginal people are black...hmm?

I bet you have Aboriginal friends that are white but you wouldn't know it. :)

I hope you two don't ruin the baby's life too much. :y:

We'll try not too Beer.