What the fuck?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kirsty

Reaction score
Hi C4 Thanks for making us this thread, it saved me doing so. :)
Btw it ain't no joke! I went through 16 hours of pain and that sir is no joke!

Oh...heres some more pics for you all to enjoy.

Mr. Mat

We are proud of Casey, he's gorgeous and perfect.
Btw Kirsty is the main offender for that lol
You should see her album of Casey on Myspace, Facebook, Bebo and Netlog.

This Guy

lmao @ whoring out your kid on the internet.

its what new parents do man. You should see all the pictures we have of my daughter...its more of a woman thing, but its so new you want to capture every momment. When the 2nd one roles around you dont give a shit.

PeepShow

I can understand posting a few family pictures and stuff like you do, but to post like 15 or so pics of NOTHING but your kid to people you don't even know is a bit off.

This Guy

I can understand posting a few family pictures and stuff like you do, but to post like 15 or so pics of NOTHING but your kid to people you don't even know is a bit off.

thats true, I mean I don't post a lot of them here because I don`t really know any of you. On my facebook though its insane. My wife is worse. But our friends are a lot of friends and family who we don`t get to see very often so they like to see them anyways.

Mr. Mat

Sorry; It won't happen again everyone.
I think we were doing it because we coped so much shit off all of you for so long, that we just went overboard. Those will be the last pics IWF will see of Casey.

PeepShow

You don't have to be sorry. If you feel like doing it, then do it. I just find it weird.

Kirsty

Reaction score
Yeah, i know it's weird; sorry bout that. But as This Guy said it's a woman thing :eek:

Mat only did it coz i told him to. He didn't really want to post any pics of Casey but i made him.

MikeRaw

Even though I've had arguments with Mat in the past, congrats on having a kid! I'm sure it's pretty cool for you.
As for posting the pics... It's not liek they created a thread for it. C4 (for whatever reason) went and made a thread about it, and posted a pic of their kid by himself. If he's already posted, Mat posting more doesn't really do any harm.

C4

You should see her album of Casey on Myspace, Facebook, Bebo and Netlog.

I swear, this baby is going to be so popular.

It's not liek they created a thread for it. C4 (for whatever reason) went and made a thread about it, and posted a pic of their kid by himself. If he's already posted, Mat posting more doesn't really do any harm.

I saw it in their avatars.

This is what we mean when you guys ruin threads. See. Granted it's C4, but still.

:49:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Is Earth Day the reason you've been offline all day? I need you