What should the WWE do next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
No Rey did not lose most of the feud with Y2J, it was pretty much even. Rey was always getting the best of Batista to the end of 2009, so much that I was just waiting for him to lose, coz he was winning too much. Rey faced HBK when DX made that one trip to Smackdown and HBK SCM Rey like he did it to Shelton, right before the Rumble. That brings me to my next recap when he faced Taker for the WHC at Rumble. You say Rey retired JBL in 2006, I'm sure he also did that in 2009, apparantly things never get old in WWE.

maty619

Reaction score
No. I have not witnessed a good Mike Knox match, tbh I usually switch off (mentally) when his face is one the screen. I am a little biased as I really don't like big guys like Knox but I can't see any star power in this guy.

Doomsday

Reaction score
1. Brothers of Destruction Tag Team Title Run
2. Bring back Veterans
3. Try and bring back some DX members (besides shawn michaels and x-pac)

tazzen78

Reaction score
Swagger Die ehhhh I see that! Drop NXT and put the money to ppv nude diva matches ! :)
I dont know maybe am the only one but bring back Paul E. return ECW under his call alot of the ecw crew "maybe some of the new" and let sabu put cena though a table again!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
@ Doomsday - The James Bros made it clear they want nothing to do with Vince again.