What should the WWE do next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I don't particularly care for him but his overness is undeniable. He connects well with the WWE fanbase and not to many people are getting put into feuds with guys like Orton without the WWE having something bigger planned for the future.

Axis

Reaction score
A main event run for Rey Mysterio at this point would be very successful, I believe. 2009 was quite possibly the greatest year of his entire career with his outstanding work against Jericho, Ziggler, and Batista. He was also one of, if not the most reliable guys to go to for an awesome Smackdown match (with some gems against Punk, Knox, and Morrison standing out). Sure he was kind of a shit head for not dropping the belt to Ziggler and stalling his push, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Rey was fucking on in 2009, and his stuff with Punk so far this year indicates to me that he's not letting up. The Smackdown scene is very well laid out for a Mysterio title run, given that he has had success against all of the top stars there. The problem with his last run was that the main event scene was cluttered with giants like Khali, Kane, and Mark Henry. Now the situation is different. I would not mind another Rey title run, and it could even serve as a "farewell tour," as he probably doesn't have that much left in him.

Also, push Knox, CODY RHODES BABEH, and Yoshi Tatsu. Fuck the Yoshi haters. How can you hate him with his entrance music?

LKP

Reaction score
No im serious, post more stuff like this and you maybe a credible poster.

LKP

Reaction score
I'm serious. Its a wwe thread so let keep it on topic. You post more like this than in HIAT and your a good poster. I would push Rey to main event level but i wouldn't have him champion again. Ziggler i can see like an Orton, sooner rather than later.

LKP

Reaction score
I'm not the worst plus your not the best.
Its Darran to you.

biggs

Reaction score
Back on topic, regardless of whom WWE decides to push, they need to actually push some of their midcard talent. The fact is that WWE is so intent on even-steven booking in the midcard most of the time that nobody is really able to get over. Also, once they start pushing somebody, unless it's obviously failing, stick with it. Dolph Ziggler is a perfect example of somebody who was getting built up, getting great wins over credible opposition, only to have it killed. A push means nothing if it isn't sustained. I thought for sure that Kofi was on the cusp of mega-stardom last fall, but now he's just floating around on the RAW midcard. Having a long term plan for the people that they want to push is key.

Speaking of the RAW midcard, quit having it just be the RAW guest host supporting comedy troupe. Far too many of the guys on RAW are far too good to be stuck in that garbage.

Also, on the topic of Rey Mysterio, he sucks. His style is totally unbelievable, and the amount of help he needs to pull off some of his moves ruins the suspension of disbelief. I know that pro-wrestling isn't actual competition, but I don't want it to be obvious when I watch it.

LKP

Reaction score
They have pushed, sheamus and Swagger lately so lets see who is next.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I totally cringed the RAW after Wrestlemania. I was sure Sheamus was going back to the mid card but they kept up his momentum :y:

maty619

Reaction score
I was just about to green rep you biggs, but then I read your last paragraph. I first have to ask the question, how one this Earth is his style unbelievable? If you ask me his style is one of, if not the most believable style in WWE, he gets beaten up until he can't take any more but with his last burst of energy he hits some desperation moves, that is the most believable way for a small guy like Rey. I will admit, sometimes his apponent often has to wait for him to pull off these moves but that just shows his ability to carry the beatings that he has been given. Rey hardly needs any help pulling off his moves, every move takes some sort of help from the reciever, that is a fact of wrestling. Rey is not awful and needs to be pushed towards the World or WWE title ASAP.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I was just about to green rep you biggs, but then I read your last paragraph. I first have to ask the question, how one this Earth is his style unbelievable? If you ask me his style is one of, if not the most believable style in WWE, he gets beaten up until he can't take any more but with his last burst of energy he hits some desperation moves, that is the most believable way for a small guy like Rey. I will admit, sometimes his apponent often has to wait for him to pull off these moves but that just shows his ability to carry the beatings that he has been given. Rey hardly needs any help pulling off his moves, every move takes some sort of help from the reciever, that is a fact of wrestling. Rey is not awful and needs to be pushed towards the World or WWE title ASAP.

Sorry dude but in real life if Rey Rey came up against the like of Tista, Taker, Orton,HHH, Cena they would swat him like a fly. Even in kayfabe the 619 it's weak as fuck.

Yeah i give you that Rey has some flashy arse moves and some pretty good spots. But coming up against sum of the above mentioned guys Rey wouldn't stand a chance

maty619

Reaction score
In real life Rey would stand a chance against these guys, take a look at David Haye vs that big 7ft guy, I'm sure Boxing is real, and I'm sure Rey vs the people you mentioned is just a smaller version of that. I can't think of any other example that could explain my point any more than that.