WrestleMania What should happen with shane v taker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yea, like head injuries are the worst because we still know less about the brain than any other part of the body. But we are slowly figuring out the long term effects of head trauma and if you think a neck injury is somehow "worse" more power to you. Personally I find head injuries to be the scariest.
Neck trauma = Edge, Nowinski, Bryan, Droz (worst case scenario), Austin.
Head trauma = Benoit and the countless NFL guys who basically turned into manchildren before dying too soon.

Need we say more?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I promise you he is in better shape than Sting. Probably better ring shape than Batista or Rock come in as well

I will give you everything but Rock....

the-rock-1-435.jpg

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I said this in a thread yesterday, but I'm amazed at how some people apparently know what kind of shape Shane is in despite him wearing a suit that covered his entire physique. He's not fat; He's not overly big either (something you'd probably be able to tell through a suit), but then he never was some big muscular guy to begin with, even in his earlier days. He'll more than be ready to face Undertaker.

Idea in the OP sucks, btw.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I said this in a thread yesterday, but I'm amazed at how some people apparently know what kind of shape Shane is in despite him wearing a suit that covered his entire physique. He's not fat; He's not overly big either (something you'd probably be able to tell through a suit), but then he never was some big muscular guy to begin with, even in his earlier days. He'll more than be ready to face Undertaker.

Idea in the OP sucks, btw.

Party pooper :ambrose2:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmfao the Wyatts? People here are out of their goddamn minds. Real company men, that group.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmfao the Wyatts? People here are out of their goddamn minds. Real company men, that group.

And Undertaker is? The whole angle is more about Vince putting a huge obstacle in Shane's way rather than hiring some loyal muscle that he expects to do his dirty work for him.

Way I see it, Taker isn't the heel and he has no issues with Shane, but Wrestlemania is still his event despite no longer being undefeated there, so he won't just lie down for him either. If Shane is his opponent, then he's gonna put him to rest.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And Undertaker is? The whole angle is more about Vince putting a huge obstacle in Shane's way rather than hiring some loyal muscle that he expects to do his dirty work for him.

Way I see it, Taker isn't the heel and he has no issues with Shane, but Wrestlemania is still his event despite no longer being undefeated there, so he won't just lie down for him either. If Shane is his opponent, then he's gonna put him to rest.
I'm laughing because I see no clear way Vince gets Bray to do his dirty work. ANOTHER Taker Bray match? Nah, thanks.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My idea:
Shane says since he hasn't competed in a while he will have somebody represent him, does not say who until the match at mania

At Wresltemania the cell lowers, Vince comes out, then Taker, then Shane comes out... and he looks towards to ramp... then we hear THAT HEARTBEAT, the lights flash red and you will hear one of the loudest ovations ever as FINN BALOR comes out to represent Shane. His first match on the main roster, HIAC VS TAKER, AND HE FUCKIN WINS, it's a great crazy ass way to pass the torch from Taker to Finn