WrestleMania What should happen with shane v taker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Taker definitely will not lose. I feel like they will have the match tho. I don't see why they would announce this huge match and promoting it if it were to change. I think on Raw, Taker will make the point of why he should do Vinces dirty work. But then I can see Shane coming out and provoking Taker and making it clear that he isn't afraid of him and he's ready to fight. Taker will then tell Shane he will teach him some rrspect, rest in peace, etc.

Or they team up, against the Wyatts.:psycho: Because where are the Wyatts going on the card? Either way Shane is definitely going to wrestle.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :no:

Stop before I have Wyatt filled nightmares!! :why: :cry:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :no:

Stop before I have Wyatt filled nightmares!! :why: :cry:
:bray:

Yeah I hope it doesn't go that way with the Wyatts. Put Bray in the US title match, Harper/Rowan in the tag title match, and Strowman in the battle royal.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
:bray:

Yeah I hope it doesn't go that way with the Wyatts. Put Bray in the US title match, Harper/Rowan in the tag title match, and Strowman in the battle royal.

Just read a post about how WWE basically screwed them up and made them look weak. If they are trying to kill off the group, you will see the match you mentioned with Taker and Shane as a team but if they are trying to save them, it wont happen. Thank GOD!

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just read a post about how WWE basically screwed them up and made them look weak. If they are trying to kill off the group, you will see the match you mentioned with Taker and Shane as a team but if they are trying to save them, it wont happen. Thank GOD!

The Wyatts are around to put babyfaces over. They're the evil, ugly, mean, big group of intimating guys that should be a force to reckon with but instead they always job in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The Wyatts are around to put babyfaces over. They're the evil, ugly, mean, big group of intimating guys that should be a force to reckon with but instead they always job in the end.

spiderwalk.gif

#NeverForget

:ricardo:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know, man... If Shane-O Mac and Taker do end up fighting each other after all, then I don't see either man losing, especially Taker.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sting won't ever wrestle again. And even if he wanted to, Vince wouldn't allow it. Why would they risk having him collapse in the middle if the ring during a match again? It was a pretty scary moment.
Are you kidding me. Undertaker seemed like he was gonna die after mania 30 yet he's still fighting...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just based on Shane's shape, he don't look like he has worked out like a wrestler in a long time.
I promise you he is in better shape than Sting. Probably better ring shape than Batista or Rock come in as well

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Are you kidding me. Undertaker seemed like he was gonna die after mania 30 yet he's still fighting...

True but Sting was much worse. He sustained a major neck injury. Taker went to the hospital but only had a concussion. Plus Sting is older and doesn't have a long relationship with Vince. Undertaker is one or Vinces all time favorites.

Reactions: edge4ever

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True but Sting was much worse. He sustained a major neck injury. Taker went to the hospital but only had a concussion. Plus Sting is older and doesn't have a long relationship with Vince. Undertaker is one or Vinces all time favorites.
"only had a concussion"

Yea, not something I would downplay for a 50 year old wrestler lol. Taker doesn't belong in the ring any more than Sting does.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
"only had a concussion"

Yea, not something I would downplay for a 50 year old wrestler lol. Taker doesn't belong in the ring any more than Sting does.

Obviously, once u hit 50 it's time to go. But yeah I'll down play it. I guarantee Sting would of rather took a concussion all day over that neck injury.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Obviously, once u hit 50 it's time to go. But yeah I'll down play it. I guarantee Sting would of rather took a concussion all day over that neck injury.
Maybe 20 years ago. Nowadays people understand the dangers of repeated head trauma/concussions. Neck/spine injuries are the only thing really on par with a head injury.

Both injuries suck, don't really think one is better than the other.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe 20 years ago. Nowadays people understand the dangers of repeated head trauma/concussions. Neck/spine injuries are the only thing really on par with a head injury.

Both injuries suck, don't really think one is better than the other.

Well Taker spent the night in the hospital and walked out the next day. Sting is probably still recovering from his injury. An injury is never good, but some are slightly worse than others.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well Taker spent the night in the hospital and walked out the next day. Sting is probably still recovering from his injury. An injury is never good, but some are slightly worse than others.
Yea, like head injuries are the worst because we still know less about the brain than any other part of the body. But we are slowly figuring out the long term effects of head trauma and if you think a neck injury is somehow "worse" more power to you. Personally I find head injuries to be the scariest.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well Taker spent the night in the hospital and walked out the next day.
And then spent 9 months rehabbing/recovering at his home/local hospital. Don't forget that. Undertaker didn't just go home and forget he got a concussion. He was legit out of it for 9 months after Mania 30