What kind of gimmicks would you like to see return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Would you hurt this innocent thing's face? <3
Not personally...but I'd be very happy to see Charlotte do it...

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh Yeah...that's the stuff...lol
Yes, I would!
Careful dude...you could be getting into Bubba Ray Dudley territory here...

And while I'm looking at it...Bayley needs a new finisher...
And [HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]...

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They need to do something with the whole Bray/Orton thing. I did like him when he was younger and cocky though. I am not sure when or even why they stopped that.

Because they stopped letting people be themselves.... It was him. That's who he is.

I hate when they came out with that dvd & tried to convince everybody he's all grown up into a responsible adult (Because that's fun!)
No he's not lol, I can see right through that crap. He's still a cranky dude that will kick your ass if you get in his face. Randy doesn't give a you know what about anybody. He doesn't care about breaking the rules & it's not an act, he could literally care less if they told him to go home tomorrow because he thinks his shit don't stink. He does what makes him happy & that's awesome.

That's why I love him, it's not an insult! That's why he makes a great Pro Wrestler! ....I don't watch wrestling for nice people.

Who wants to live through their heroes on TV being a responsible adult? ...I have to do that every day already, I want to see him flipping people off & beating people up.

I love that he flies off the handle & smashes kid's cameras when they won't leave him alone. I think it's funny when he's mean to people, especially if it's not scripted... I know that's probably wrong but oh well If you don't like heels being mean than don't go to a wrestling show. That's why Shawn Michaels was so awesome in the 90's. That & they're both so naturally amazing in the ring.

It's not even that he's a bad babyface because there are alot of guys who are great heels but CAN NOT be babyfaces (Big Show) but that's not even the case with Randy. He's actually a really good face too, I just love seeing him as a bad guy so much.

I also hate that they started over doing everything with him... (And Bray Wyatt after they took him from NXT)

He was legitimately a crazy guy, who made psychotic faces in the ring & then they told him to do it all the time & it became very scripted. He was so smooth with that RKO when it was natural & then they started setting him up to do these crazy ones, which are cool sometimes but feel forced other times. Then he hits like 10 RKO's in one match and it's like gimme a break. "OUTTA NO WHERE" "VINTAGE RANDY"

The minute they try to make something cool because Michael Cole thinks it's cool.... that's the minute it becomes SO LAME!

I wish they would have just let him be himself.

People think he started moving around the ring like a snake because they gave him the name "Viper" when it was actually the other way around.... They started calling him "Viper" because he was such a slimy heel and he actually resembled a snake and that came from him being himself.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh.... And also bring back

HOLLYWOOD BATISTA

Mean, monster BIG SHOW that nobody beats

(What kind of promoter would ever look at him & say "BABYFACE" ...Baffles the mind. Have him kiss babies, smile, wave & then job. Like any1 would ever have a chance in real life against him)

God I hate babyface Big Show & it angers me because people insult him when he is VERY underrated. I've seen that guy do a dropkick off the top rope ffs... And it was a nice dropkick

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Not personally...but I'd be very happy to see Charlotte do it...

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh Yeah...that's the stuff...lol

Careful dude...you could be getting into Bubba Ray Dudley territory here...

And while I'm looking at it...Bayley needs a new finisher...
And [HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Corbin could fit in that role. All he needs is a motorcycle.
I'm pretty sure if Corbin has a match at Wrestlemania 33...
his custom entrance will be him riding out on a bad ass motorcycle...

Holy Shit...my mind just shattered a little bit...

Okay...so Corbin vs. Taker at Wrestlemania...
Corbin comes out on a motorcycle...Taker with his typical gothic style entrance...
The two fight a heavy hitting back and forth match with Taker hitting all his
trademark moves but Corbin keeps coming...even using some of the classic
Taker moves himself. Eventually Corbin counters a tombstone set up into
the End of Days and pins Taker clean.

After the "dust has settled" Corbin helps Taker to his feet and shakes his hand in
what for Corbin is a massive sign of respect. Corbin then motions to the motorcycle
he made his entrance on with Taker slowly smiling and nodding. Taker rides the
motorcycle up the entrance ramp and stops on the stage. Corbin (still in the ring)
drops to his knee and mimics the classic Taker kneeling gesture as the titantron
displays 23 - 2...

And *Shields Up* LOL

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I feel like a pirate could be a good midcarder, kinda like Paul Burchill but minus the awful backstory. Paul found out his ancestor was a pirate, so now he's a pirate. Boo. I want a guy who's either a huge pirate fanatic... or a Pirate of the Carribean fanboy... Probably a Pirate of the Carribean fanboy

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...I want to see a sexy accountant/lawyer/assistant type
introduced as SmackDown's Director Of Operations who works
for Shane & Daniel.

b833c1ea19ec2509ab54ac49e56472db.jpg

The only thing that seems out of place is she is wearing
(wrestling) boots instead of dress shoes.

Eventually it is revealed she is a wrestler by having her take care of a problem
(probably involving Carmella...because...well...Carmella) and she does a Cesaro-like
breakaway clothes style entrance and kicks some ass in the ring.

And I would have Billie Kay use this gimmick.

Billie_Kay_bio--b655733b6ca730403d0bf7df49861764.jpg

Last edited:

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
Return? A cool gay character would be sweet to begin with but I cant think of any of those gimmicks Id want to return. Oh and clowns. Clowns with ice skates