What kind of gimmicks would you like to see return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And IED!!!

Man Orton use to do some cool stuff... He's been pretty much the same guy doing the same things for awhile now, hope he goes insane again soon, getting stale

He should have kept that going, the whole Legend Killer and been the one to take down Undertaker.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Does that mean he should have broken the streak?

Yes, being that was his name. I think the LK thing died when he lost to the Undertaker didn't it? Could have brought it back and built him a few years to finally beat him.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry...but no one should have broken the streak...it was something so special
that needed to remain intact. That's just my honest opinion on the matter.

Assuming they were breaking it anyways. I agree they should have left it alone but they didn't so I am saying it would have been better to have been broken by the "Legend Killer" than Brock.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Assuming they were breaking it anyways. I agree they should have left it alone but they didn't so I am saying it would have been better to have been broken by the "Legend Killer" than Brock.
Anyone would have been a better choice than Brock...and now that I think about it...
Imagine if the streak was still intact...they could have had Strowman or even
better...Baron Corbin break it...now that would be pushing the right new talent
the right way.

But...there are always a lot of "What ifs" in wrestling.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone would have been a better choice than Brock...and now that I think about it...
Imagine if the streak was still intact...they could have had Strowman or even
better...Baron Corbin break it...now that would be pushing the right new talent
the right way.

But...there are always a lot of "What ifs" in wrestling.

I swear every since they let Undertaker lose, they just care about breaking streaks. What is the point of having streaks in kayfabe if you are just going to break them all!? It isn't like a sport where it is something that has to be really worked at. They just say the words and it happens.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I swear every since they let Undertaker lose, they just care about breaking streaks. What is the point of having streaks in kayfabe if you are just going to break them all!? It isn't like a sport where it is something that has to be really worked at. They just say the words and it happens.
I know what you mean...

Another streak I value is sure to be broken this coming Wrestlemania when lovable,
huggable, marketable, boring Bayley beats Charlotte. We all know its coming...and
it isn't fair. Sasha should have been the one to break it at Hell in the Cell.

[HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]

I never thought I could actually dislike Bayley...well done WWE...you've made me
dislike the purest face on your roster...remind me to punch you in the dick the next
time we meet in person.

Reactions: The Phenom

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know what you mean...

Another streak I value is sure to be broken this coming Wrestlemania when lovable,
huggable, marketable, boring Bayley beats Charlotte. We all know its coming...and

I never thought I could actually dislike Bayley...well done WWE...you've made me
dislike the purest face on your roster...remind me to punch you in the dick the next
time we meet in person.

Be sure to super kick it! :bayley:

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
They could use a masked demon a la Kane in the old days. Someone that comes in wearing a mask similar to the deathstroke one and in combat gear or something and wreak havoc. They could even use a guy like jack swagger to do it.

Because Kane with or without a mask is sadly a character that is destroyed too much for us to even care about bringing it back.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He should have kept that going, the whole Legend Killer and been the one to take down Undertaker.

Somebody above asked why would he be the Legend Killer if there are no legends left to kill but there you go.... If Cena is facing AJ at Mania or Roman then that is why he brings back The Legend Killer.... because The Undertaker is the only name he wasn't able to conquer.

....Or maybe Bray Wyatt is upset because he could never destroy The UnderTaker & take his spot so he uses Randy as his own personal weapon. Bray as his remote control and he tells us so as well that he in order for this occasion he is bringing out The Legend Killer & Randy just goes right back to being that cocky 20 year old that keeps attacking Undertaker with chairs and other stuff.... maybe even at his house lol ....Just un-relentless

Reactions: The Phenom

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Somebody above asked why would he be the Legend Killer if there are no legends left to kill but there you go.... If Cena is facing AJ at Mania or Roman then that is why he brings back The Legend Killer.... because The Undertaker is the only name he wasn't able to conquer.

....Or maybe Bray Wyatt is upset because he could never destroy The UnderTaker & take his spot so he uses Randy as his own personal weapon. Bray as his remote control and he tells us so as well that he in order for this occasion he is bringing out The Legend Killer & Randy just goes right back to being that cocky 20 year old that keeps attacking Undertaker with chairs and other stuff.... maybe even at his house lol ....Just un-relentless

They need to do something with the whole Bray/Orton thing. I mean if they want to make Orton go crazy, it would honestly be refreshing. I haven't been a Orton fan since I started taking an interest in WWE again in 09. I did like him when he was younger and cocky though. I am not sure when or even why they stopped that.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I know what you mean...

time we meet in person.

Come on...

:bayley:

Would you hurt this innocent thing's face? <3

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler