What is your religion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your religion?

• Protestantism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholicism

• Judaism

• Mormonism

• Buddhism

• Atheist

• Hinduism

• Spiritualism

• Satanism

• Other

• Total voters

Hometown Kid

I am Christian...but no church I say a quick prayer before I go to bed every night though...I guess that counts towards protestantism?

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm an agnostic with strong atheist leaning. I don't personally believe in any god(s), but I'm not arrogant enough to say that my belief is the way it really is. No one can be 100% certain.

The Mac

Reaction score
I supose I am agnostic, but more of a theist. I do believe that there must be a higher force up there, and I often find myself praying to god. I'm not sure tbh, when I die I better find out!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am Christian...but no church I say a quick prayer before I go to bed every night though...I guess that counts towards protestantism?

Nope. Protestantism is a sect of Christianity that contains many subsects. Like the Anglican church, Lutheran, 7th Day Adventists, Presbyterians etc. I believe there's over 150 different protestant sects. The other two main branches of Christanity are Catholicism, and the Orthodox church (Greek, Russian, Bulgarian).

You fit in there somewhere.

Hometown Kid

Nope. Protestantism is a sect of Christianity that contains many subsects. Like the Anglican church, Lutheran, 7th Day Adventists, Presbyterians etc. I believe there's over 150 different protestant sects. The other two main branches of Christanity are Catholicism, and the Orthodox church (Greek, Russian, Bulgarian).

You fit in there somewhere.

Oh uh...thanks MS I guess I get to go to heaven if I keep my path goin the way it's goin!...BTW how do you know all that!?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Part catholic schooling (no wonder I hate it), and part avid interest in "the opiate of the masses".

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Mel GIBSON FTJ....if ya know what the "J" stands for, since we all know what the "FT" stands for....

nah,man just kidding!!!

but I am Catholic.....its good to believe in something...considering most atheists are straight (insert wussies spelled with a p instead of a w.) tehe...just kidding, but like seriously...it don't matter, just as long as you don't mess with me...cause then i'd backhand ya!

Vandy316

Reaction score
im in the most popular, Catholic. i may not like going to Church but i wouldnt want to be any other religion

LadyHotrod

I am an Atheist. I think that religion can get into the way a lot. I became an atheist when I was about ten, so, yeah. I have no problem with religion, however, but I tend to stay away from it.

Um...Atheism is still a religion...