What is something you would like to see come back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We all know certain aspects of Wrestling has gone to wayside or has disappeared and after reading some of the comments from the cliche thread and seeing as how some of the comments were of things from the past. What things have we seen in the past that worked but has either been scrapped, forgotten, or not even used as much would you like to see make a coneback?

Joey

Reaction score
Piledrivers, and Chairshots to the Head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Bra and panties matches, paddle on a pole matches and all that fun stuff. :eyebrows: :p

Also, a King of the Ring return, if done well, would be cool.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Bra and panties matches, paddle on a pole matches and all that fun stuff. :eyebrows: :p

Also, a King of the Ring return, if done well, would be cool.
Are you Vince Russo?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Piledrivers, and Chairshots to the Head
Yay, let's hear it for more concussions and brain damage. Good grief.

The number one answer for me has to be War Games, mainly because it's a great concept that shouldn't be shoved aside simply because WWE didn't create it.

Swinny

Reaction score

The number one answer for me has to be War Games, mainly because it's a great concept that shouldn't be shoved aside simply because WWE didn't create it.

Yes. That. Forgot about War Games for some reason, always wanted WWE to run with that.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

This times a million, it would be great if booked right and the right people put in it. Maybe once Vince is finally done we will see it return, I think Hunter would be up for it.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Blood. It made some feuds a lot better

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Blood. It made some feuds a lot better
Not really the only time it's sensible is in a steel cage or the elimination chamber or when they do a no holds barred type of match.

Heyman and Vickie are great as managers but I want some managers that get involved in everything and always seem to try to do things to beat certain people like Mr. Fuji, The Brain, and Jimmy Hart. Their appeal was so great and to me at least I always that their guys were second in the feud with whomever their target was at the time plus Hennan was amazing.

Joey

Reaction score

Yeah I guess you're right. They are super dangerous. I just miss em a ton. But yeah King Of The Ring would be sweet.

I'd also like to see a submission match again. Haven't seen one of those in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Not really the only time it's sensible is in a steel cage or the elimination chamber or when they do a no holds barred type of match.

Heyman and Vickie are great as managers but I want some managers that get involved in everything and always seem to try to do things to beat certain people like Mr. Fuji, The Brain, and Jimmy Hart. Their appeal was so great and to me at least I always that their guys were second in the feud with whomever their target was at the time plus Hennan was amazing.

Whenever a heel leaves a face bloody, they seem more sinister. When evolution beat down the shield, it'd have been better with blood