What if the Shield turned face as a group?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

*throws up in mouth a little*

The thought of the Shield being face can't be done unless there was a group rotation - e.i. Getting rid of someone for someone else. Which is possible, BUT it would have to be the right person.

EDIT : It can be done - but likely wouldn't be as good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
*throws up in mouth a little*

The thought of the Shield being face can't be done unless there was a group rotation - e.i. Getting rid of someone for someone else. Which is possible, BUT it would have to be the right person.

EDIT : It can be done - but likely wouldn't be as good.
Meh, what makes you think it can't be done? I think Spot and I were onto something with our hypothetical angle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I said it can be done in the edit but I can't see it going over as well as the heel group.
Did you read what we posted though? Reigns and Rollins are both natural faces who have gained some support from the crowd even as heels, those two suddenly becoming face to feud with the Authority is very easy, can be done in one match or segment and the crowd would eat it up.

The Ambrose part is more difficult but would also be the hinging point on making the angle great. His 'face turn' would only be that on the surface due to his continued association with Reigns and Rollins, who become full blown babyfaces. Ambrose is much more reluctant to show a 'good side' and he eventually defects to the Authority by turning on Reigns/Rollins. Ambrose would be perfect at playing the role of heel half ass associating with some recently turned faces before reestablishing himself as 100% heel. The only pitfall would be a few morons who would cry to no end about Ambrose 'turning face' because they are too daft to pick up on what would actually be going on.

Honestly its such a brilliant way to break up the Shield WWE will never think of it.

Solid Snake

Did you read what we posted though? Reigns and Rollins are both natural faces who have gained some support from the crowd even as heels, those two suddenly becoming face to feud with the Authority is very easy, can be done in one match or segment and the crowd would eat it up.

The Ambrose part is more difficult but would also be the hinging point on making the angle great. His 'face turn' would only be that on the surface due to his continued association with Reigns and Rollins, who become full blown babyfaces. Ambrose is much more reluctant to show a 'good side' and he eventually defects to the Authority by turning on Reigns/Rollins. Ambrose would be perfect at playing the role of heel half ass associating with some recently turned faces before reestablishing himself as 100% heel. The only pitfall would be a few morons who would cry to no end about Ambrose 'turning face' because they are too daft to pick up on what would actually be going on.

Honestly its such a brilliant way to break up the Shield WWE will never think of it.

I actually like the way that sounds. Ambrose being half assed face then have him turn on both of them would be brilliant.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I actually like the way that sounds. Ambrose being half assed face then have him turn on both of them would be brilliant.
It would be dank because his facial expressions are so money he could sell it perfectly with how he reacts to shit Reigns or Rollins do or say.

Solid Snake

It would be dank because his facial expressions are so money he could sell it perfectly with how he reacts to shit Reigns or Rollins do or say.

I am really hoping this happens now. I mean the Shield is kinda stale atm in my oppinion anyways.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk, I like the emergence of Reigns and their feud with Punk, but as Reigns continues to emerge it will become clear that he can no longer afford to remain a heel or as a part of a stable. Dude is a main event babyface singles wrestler, period.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I just like Roman beating the shit outta Punk

Reactions: Swift