What Happened To Damien Sandow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shortie8611

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.chat-addicts.com
I have to admit, Sandow seemed to get a huge push and then all of a sudden he's dropped and given silly gimmicks. I haven't seen anything as to why they would have done this but to take someone who was reall high in their career at one point and then drop them as low as they did Sandow there must be a genuine reason. I am guessing he either upset someone or maybe someone just didn't like the way things were going but still to do what they did to Sandow was pretty harsh.

Reactions: edge4ever

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Him winning the IC belt is as high as he might ever go. Midcarder at best, so at least he has TV time.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Him winning the IC belt is as high as he might ever go. Midcarder at best, so at least he has TV time.
I agree....im fine with him being IC or US champ....but he's literally going on where near that now.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sheamus and Cesaro are both leagues above him.
in terms of what? Wrestling? I agree that both Cesaro and Sheamus are better wrestlers....but Damien could have great matches with them. As far as character, they're all abou the same if you ask me.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro is most definitely not leagues above Sandow.. what kind of cockamamie bullshit is that?
Marks gonna mark brother. Cesaro is waaaaay ahead of Sandow, and the only reason you feel this way is because you fangirl for Sandow. Cesaro isnt buried nearly as deep as your boy.
in terms of what? Wrestling? I agree that both Cesaro and Sheamus are better wrestlers....but Damien could have great matches with them. As far as character, they're all abou the same if you ask me.
They would carry the matches. Ryder is > Sandow as far as wrestling goes, and his gimmick is absolutely terrible. They should take him off TV and return him at RR with something people can get behind. His gimmick is as shit as Rybacks is ATM.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Marks gonna mark brother. Cesaro is waaaaay ahead of Sandow, and the only reason you feel this way is because you fangirl for Sandow. Cesaro isnt buried nearly as deep as your boy.

They would carry the matches. Ryder is > Sandow as far as wrestling goes, and his gimmick is absolutely terrible. They should take him off TV and return him at RR with something people can get behind. His gimmick is as shit as Rybacks is ATM.

Cesaro is amazing in the ring. His mic work sucks and he needs to improve. Cesaro is not buried and shouldn't be, you're right. The issue here is that Sandow could have great matches with the likes of Cesaro. Sandow should be given matches like this and not be buried as Miz's bitch.

Sheamus and Cesaro would not carry Sandow....they would both compliment each other. His gimmick is as bad as Shamus and Cesaro...so why isn't he pushed more?

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
:D! not hating on him. just never been interested in his character :yay:
Ahh, fair enough.. hopefully they get a new character whipped up for him.. personally I'm hoping he gets hurt and is out about 2-4 months so they can bring him back fresh and see what people think.. he's pretty sturdy but then again that may just be because they never give him the chance to go 10-15 minute long matches anymore.