What Grinds Your Gears?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
This is how it's done, look at this expert cart placement

9e9fc156da5fd888b2ddfb2bc879cf78.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Considerin' I can just park behind that cart, I'd just do that. Thanks for makin' it convenient for me.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Two carts, now you're just a monster.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Also all it took was a simple Google search to find these images.

Reactions: Chris

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
speaking of parking lots, I don't like people that driver literally 1 mph through a parking lot, I have places to go. I also don't like it when theres one parking spot and someone expects me to give them the right away nah-ah!!! Not happening! ill pull in very fast and aggressively and leave you searching in the sticks, especially this time of year.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Where did I say they were my pictures? :MJ:

Don't get too worked up over shopping carts, my guy.

giphy.gif

You didn't but I think if you're tryin' to portray yourself as an asshole, you should at least have your own images. Not sayin' you don't do this shit because thousands of people do. It's really not that hard to move shoppin' carts, there are better ways to piss people off.

Last edited:

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
speaking of parking lots, I don't like people that driver literally 1 mph through a parking lot, I have places to go. I also don't like it when theres one parking spot and someone expects me to give them the right away nah-ah!!! Not happening! ill pull in very fast and aggressively and leave you searching in the sticks, especially this time of year.

Something that really grinds my gears is when people walk as slow as humanly possible across the parking lot when I'm trying to get through.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Where I work I’m the one that has to collect the carts, it bothers me because it inconveniences people that are trying to find a spot to park not because it makes extra work for me I don’t mind working. If you do that and think it makes you cool, then you do you bruh.

Last edited:

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
One of our local grocery stores does these sales where you buy five of a certain sale item and get $5 off your total. Plenty of different things to choose from, so not a bad deal if I'm getting that stuff anyway. But sometimes they also have different sales going on at the same time with the same kind of tag on the items but a different sale. And the print is so small you can't always see it. It pisses me off when I get to the register and find out I picked up the wrong stuff. They should at least use different colors for the labels. I swear the bastards are doing it on purpose.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Since Thursday, I have had this super annoying cough that turns in to ugly fits at times. I don't feel sick otherwise, it's just this constant feeling of having to clear my throat and a tickle that happens through most of that day that sends me in to some serious coughing fits where my eyes are tearing up and sometimes liquids being awesomely puked back up just from the intensity of the coughing fit. My muscles are sore from these episodes, it's been enraging to deal with. A friend dealt with the same shit recently and gave me a bag of buckley's lozenges. That shit works so good, but, keeping it in your mouth is the hardest thing to do. Absolutely awful taste, as expected. It's like taking a spoonful of buckey's and just not swallowing it.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
Since Thursday, I have had this super annoying cough that turns in to ugly fits at times. I don't feel sick otherwise, it's just this constant feeling of having to clear my throat and a tickle that happens through most of that day that sends me in to some serious coughing fits where my eyes are tearing up and sometimes liquids being awesomely puked back up just from the intensity of the coughing fit. My muscles are sore from these episodes, it's been enraging to deal with. A friend dealt with the same shit recently and gave me a bag of buckley's lozenges. That shit works so good, but, keeping it in your mouth is the hardest thing to do. Absolutely awful taste, as expected. It's like taking a spoonful of buckey's and just not swallowing it.
I had that happen to me a couple years ago. There was a couple times I coughed so much I nearly passed out from being unable to breathe. I feel for you. Nothing really worked until it ran its course.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Before I got the buckley's lozenges, I went through 2 packs of Werther's just to keep from hacking. It worked up until my last break at work, where a coughing fit randomly happened while I had my 90th Werther's candy in my mouth. Not sure why it stopped working, I was using it to constantly keep my throat from feeling that annoying tickle.

I do not want to consume another Werther's for a long time after today.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
I've never tried Buckley's. I think at the time I was downing a mix of Ricola, Lifesavers and Starburst non stop.