What Food Can You Just Not Eat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree with MS. Tomatoes have that slimy stuff in the middle that is just nasty. I also can not eat crawfish. They have the look of a cockroach and that alone keeps me FAR away. Or lo mein. Rice > Noodles at the chinese food restaurant for me.

Wordlife

I am allergic to the following so I obviously cannot eat them:

Coconut
Fish
Mustard

Its funny actually... I'm allergic to fish, yet Shrimp is like one of my favorite foods... makes no damn sense

the dark knight

its easier to mention the things i eat. frm sea food, i can only have fillet fish(better grilled) and chinese hot and sour soup with prawns(aka shrimps...and yes i know they're different). out of beef dishes, only steak (depends on the sauce and where its frm) and burgers. out of pork, pretty much nothing. its fucking disgusting. out of chicken, i hardly eat from kfc anymore...other than that, just burgers. i puke when i eat grilled chicken sometimes so fuck it.

:g:

i hate milk unless its with cereal. and i wouldn't be caught dead with onions in my mouth.

there's a lot more, i just cant remember atm.

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Coleslaw is absolutely disguisting to me. Just the sight of it makes me want to vomit.