What Food Can You Just Not Eat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Not really a food in it's self but I can't stomach onions UNLESS there cooked. LIke way cooked.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't have dairy products or anything with cheese or milk, however, it's not by choice. What I refuse to eat by choice, however, is any sort of red meat, and onions. I hate onions.

Yeah, me too. It sucks pretty bad.

I don't like ham or bacon (but I LOVE ribs (real ribs, not the McRib)). I'm not a big fan of many vegetables either.

Yep me too. I take the cheese of pizza, don't eat ice cream, etc
It fucking sucks

I hate eggs and ANYTHING with peanut butter in it. Also mayonnaise makes me sick

Moonlight Drive

VEGEMITE.

God, I'm ashamed that shit is associated with Australia.

seX-Power

Vegemite = Salty dog turd tbh

I can't stand mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, pumpkin, squash and all those other mushy vegetables.

MikeRaw

Curri. I can't ven get close to it, cause man, it makes me sick.

Beer Money Army

any seafood except for crab.. I use to when i was young, but can't anymore, my body rejects it...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh shit, my list could go on forever tbh.

Ice Cream
Ham
Any Seafood
Most Fruit and Veggies
Anything from Maccas.

+more

And for drinks.

Anything but water

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I can't eat any animals.

Vegetarian imo.

Evil Austin

I like most sort of Sea Food except the occasional lobster or squid. Though I do love prawns :p

CT Styles

Oh shit, my list could go on forever tbh.

Ice Cream
Ham
Any Seafood
Most Fruit and Veggies
Anything from Maccas.

+more

And for drinks.

Anything but water

What do you eat?

Forza Juve

unfortuantley i cant eat pork:(

can sum1 tell me what it taste like??

Vandy316

Reaction score
im a picky eater. so i list a few

I hate tomatoes and ketchup but love pizza, salsa and spaghetti sauce
Bananas, Celery, Mustard, Mayo, sliced pickles (I like the spears), mushrooms, olives, and "special sauces". theres others but i dont feel like posting them all and i cant think of all of them

EDIT: and chocolate ice cream most of the time. it depends if theres any thing else with it but if its by itself then i wont eat it