What does Sheamful do now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They might swerve us with putting him against Brock or something out of the blue and saving Trips vs Brock 2 for a later date since Brock has signed a new contract. This is unlikely though. He will have something to do since I don't see Sheamus missing mania.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I reckon it'll be him and Orton fueding. I have no idea why he didn't take the pin last night, that loss wouldn't have hurt him, it definitely lost Ryback some credibility.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Turn heel, create a stable of Warriors (Titus O'Neil, That Connor guy from NXT) and run amock.

Stopspot

Reaction score
GTI said:
Turn heel, create a stable of Warriors (Titus O'Neil, That Connor guy from NXT) and run amock.

The day Connor O'Brian takes orders from Sheamus hell will freeze over.

Stopspot

Reaction score
GTI said:
Grab a blanket.

Connor is miles ahead of Sheamus in the ring and he plays a way better heel. In a stable with those two Sheamus would play the role of towel boy.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Connor is miles ahead of Sheamus in the ring and he plays a way better heel. In a stable with those two Sheamus would play the role of towel boy.

You are forgetting the ierarchy of the WWE.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I reckon it'll be him and Orton fueding. I have no idea why he didn't take the pin last night, that loss wouldn't have hurt him, it definitely lost Ryback some credibility.

I think they made Ryback lose to keep him involved with Shield, and Sheamus will probably be put in some random feud (with Henry possibly?), only reason that I can come up with.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: What does Sheamful do now

Yeah, Henry would be a possibility. There is no way, that they could turn him heel and it wouldn't make much sense at this point...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Figure it will be Justice League vs Shield Against Injustice II, this time with Orton instead of Cena.

It may set up a Sheamus or Orton heel turn at least.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

It is really easy to say that when this other dude hasn't been overexposed like Sheamus. In reality if you swapped the twos situations people would be on Sheamus' dick and cry about how stale the other clown is.

Reactions: seabs and GeeTeaIye