What does Sheamful do now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It is really easy to say that when this other dude hasn't been overexposed like Sheamus. In reality if you swapped the twos situations people would be on Sheamus' dick and cry about how stale the other clown is.

When you're right you're really right.

I honestly don't think Sheamus is that bad tbh, he's just the whipping boy around here sadly.

Is he good enough for the push he got ? IMO no but neither are a lot of guys they pushed to the moon so suddenly.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It is really easy to say that when this other dude hasn't been overexposed like Sheamus. In reality if you swapped the twos situations people would be on Sheamus' dick and cry about how stale the other clown is.

= IWC

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Connor is miles ahead of Sheamus in the ring and he plays a way better heel. In a stable with those two Sheamus would play the role of towel boy.

Huh? I've seen Connor as much as you have and he isn't better in the ring than Sheamus. Sheamus isn't really a bad ring worker he's just ridiculously unfit it seems. Also, I found Sheamus to be a great heel during his first run. We haven't seen much of Connor as a heel at all to be honest. His NXT run was simply embarrassing and his current NXT run is great, but it's only been a few months.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Well I hope he feuds with Orton, it will lead to an Orton Heel turn which is a good thing, but I guess I read somewhere that they are planning Sheamus VS Mark Henry at WreslteMania, which doesn't seem good for Mark Henry's momentum :sad: