What do you think of sterlISgod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

well your 14, so therfore your opinion doesnt matter to me, also your an aussie, so your a 14 year old foriegner saying Im a smurf, so basically your opinion sucks.. sorry.. some aussies are worth it, your just a glorified turd monkey :D

Just two quick points
1-You're only 15, so 14 isn't a big different. Would you prefer me to look down on you because you're a year younger than me?
2-He's not really a foreigner anymore than you. In Australia, you're the foreigner. In Canada, you're the foreigner. In US, I'm the foreigner. But anyone who doesn't live in a country is foreign to said country.

Tell me how i'm an ass kisser.

If you say some shit about begging people to rep me, i'll make it my #1 priority to get you banned for fucking stupidity.
That works both ways :D

Just messing, man.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
K I love Im not goona answer you, just point its funny how you said your not goona respond to me, and than asked me another question right after you said that.. and I'm not goona argue with anyone more over what you think of me.

also mike, yeah I guess I always have respected people older than me and thought higher of them unless there idiots. The foreigner comment was just idiot rage

As for Nancy.. hi...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Just because I asked a question doesn't mean that I was gonna respond.

Also you never responded to the first post, so that still left time for me to add on to the previous post. I don't use the edit button that much.

Fucking idiot

..........OSHI-

I responded to him, I fail

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao, alright can this little war between me and you like be over now? i don't even remember how it started and the whole ass kisser thing about you asking for rep was all I knew about you, sorry about all that to... just lets end this and move on mkay?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
thank you, and have some rep just for being like grown up about it lol... :)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I would make the smiley but i dont know the shortcut on the keyboard and am to lazy to go threw the smiley menu for it lol

MikeRaw

:smh at both of you dumbasses.

"I hate you"
"I hate you too"
"You lick anuses"
"You touch balls"
"You're mean"
"You started it"
"No you did"
"How did this start"
"How did you start"
"How did we start"