What do you think of sterlISgod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

what do I think of sterl?

Sterl is amazing and possibly one of my favorite members here. He's an Orton fan... so am I... he's from Wisconsin, I'm from Illinois, pretty close huh?

Must I go any further.... for those of you that hate sterl... suck a fat one

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
what do I think of sterl?

Sterl is amazing and possibly one of my favorite members here. He's an Orton fan... so am I... he's from Wisconsin, I'm from Illinois, pretty close huh?

Must I go any further.... for those of you that hate sterl... suck a fat one

:wassat: What happened to you wordlife? You used to be cool :dry:

J

Sterl = Orton Fan, All That Remains Fan, and A member of The Official I <3 J-Dawg Group so yea he's dope. =]

Wordlife

I'm still cool! I love Jack Swagger :D

I just think sterl is a good poster and makes good ideas and funny threads... who doesnt love Nancy though? :D

JDAWG!!! I'M IN YOUR FAN CLUB... BUT MY NAME ISN'T IN IT :(

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I think you're a fucking stupid hypocrite smurf asshole horse shit.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We finally agree on something

EDIT: But you're a fucking smurf also

niggles

Reaction score
All around terrible human being. If I had to rank you on a list of terrible human beings, you'd be somewhere between Hitler and Stalin.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
K niggles its pretty obvious you have no idea what your talking about, you havent been here long enough to judge me so just keep your opinion out of here