What Do You Like About The Site

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
#GaymoThrones would have been better.

No because the show isn't called Game O Thrones. It's called Game Of Thrones.

I thought you would have known this????

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No because the show isn't called Game O Thrones. It's called Game Of Thrones.

I thought you would have known this????
I'm Cornish, a typical Cornish accent would pronounce it as "Game O Thrones" -- hence the pun. Many of the characters in the show would pronounce it like that, too. Keep up.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm Cornish, a typical Cornish accent would pronounce it as "Game O Thrones" -- hence the pun. Many of the characters in the show would pronounce it like that, too. Keep up.

GG

21-1 me :sad:

:taker:

WHERE DA TAKER SMILEH

:blackshock:

Reactions: Crayo

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cornball alert.

I like coming on here and knowing that it isn't just a wrestling forum. When i first joined in I didn't expect such a positive vibe from all of the members & staff. It seemed as if everyone was chill and the place was ran really smoothly, It didn't take me long to make some cool acquaintances here and within that week everyone knew me. And with the merge that happened a while ago I want to give that same experience to newer members because the positive vibe shouldn't be forgotten.

Now that my conry miss america speech is over, my applauding is being held.

e919dd9dfa44ef2c60cb50bb6854d4dc.gif
0ea8402791a2ed6f96cf3b17c2f303e3.gif
3ccf26e88f5367b636b3ad36d535e402.gif

But seriously, this place is remarkable.

Reactions: Crayo and Jonathan
Reaction score
I have only been here for 2 days, but all the members I have come across so far have been nice to me.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
There is rarely any arguing and when it happens it is usually handled fair and defused well. The owner and staff are always fair and understanding. Minimum trolls and immaturity.