What Do You Like About The Site

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Damn I think I went into full on baby face mode :blackshock:

Crayo turned heel and Rambler never posts so business demanded you turn babyface.
I liken this to the Mick Foley/Rock bait and switch in 98-99 with Seabs being the former and Crayo being the latter... but most of you cats wouldn't get the reference
For a slightly contemporary reference, the Austin/Angle turns in 2001 come to recollection... I'm really being flattering here, but using any other company might get some people lost

The good part is Seabs still has time. Crayo is a natural babyface so it won't last. Seabs can be face, till you rattle the guy a bit. He'll turn heel and you cats will wish you hadn't p*ssed the guy off. I know from experience.

Reactions: seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Crayo turned heel and Rambler never posts so business demanded you turn babyface.
I liken this to the Mick Foley/Rock bait and switch in 98-99 with Seabs being the former and Crayo being the latter... but most of you cats wouldn't get the reference
For a slightly contemporary reference, the Austin/Angle turns in 2001 come to recollection... I'm really being flattering here, but using any other company might get some people lost

The good part is Seabs still has time. Crayo is a natural babyface so it won't last. Seabs can be face, till you rattle the guy a bit. He'll turn heel and you cats will wish you hadn't p*ssed the guy off. I know from experience.
Didn't know I was a heel, but Hollywood Cralb (@Rysenberg) can reunite and tear this forum apart. :tough:

Reactions: Rysenberg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh, the time nobody cared you left?

try again fat ass
:pipebomb:

Been liking Dolph and Seabs' posts too much in this thread, but lols were had.
I know you cried yourself to sleep each night until I returned triumphantly