What current WWE superstars do you feel would benefit from a move to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think some of the divas would benefit massively if they were to leave WWE and join TNA. I would say Natayla is the best example of this, Natayla is one of the best in ring divas in the WWE, if she joined TNA she would get more of a chance to actually showcase this ability and potentially be a Knockouts Champion. Who do you think would benefit from a move to TNA?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How can anyone benefit from going from wwe to TNA? TNA is a much smaller company.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
How can anyone benefit from going from wwe to TNA? TNA is a much smaller company.
So....

Does that mean an NFL player can't join a smaller team for more playing time?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Sure if they want to lower their viewing audience greatly
Some wrestlers care more about actually having a chance to showcase their ability and wrestle in good matches rather than just having more people watch them. Some wrestlers prefer to enjoy doing what they love rather than just having a four minute match on superstars.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Besides Christian benefitted from going to TNA because he would not have had a shot at the title he had once he came back. Jeff Hardy benefitted as well going to TNA and then back to WWE. 2 examples of people who were loved by the fans who were not given a title shot that went to TNA and became a champion and then back to wwe and did better upon their return

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Any lower card star in wwe who needs to showcase their ability. If a star is already main event then there's no need

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Any lower card star in wwe who needs to showcase their ability. If a star is already main event then there's no need
Who specifically do you think would benefit?

Obviously no Main Event talent would benefit but which lower card wrestlers would benefit from making the jump?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who specifically do you think would benefit?

Obviously no Main Event talent would benefit but which lower card wrestlers would benefit from making the jump?
I don't know Darren young maybe. Titus O'neil

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Why would Natalya leave WWE though? She's featured on weekly programming and is one of the "stars" of Total Divas. Even though she doesn't wrestle as much these days, she can be slotted into a title program at a moments notice and clearly the company loves her enough to have her featured so heavily on their trashy reality show. Her job security level is probably among the highest of all the Divas. Leaving that for TNA would be really dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Why would Natalya leave WWE though? She's featured on weekly programming and is one of the "stars" of Total Divas. Even though she doesn't wrestle as much these days, she can be slotted into a title program at a moments notice and clearly the company loves her enough to have her featured so heavily on their trashy reality show. Her job security level is probably among the highest of all the Divas. Leaving that for TNA would be really dumb.

I actually forgot Total Divas even existed, I suppose that would give Natayla a reason to stay.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ryder possibly could, hell just being put on TV at all would be better than what he's doing now :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Ryder possibly could, hell just being put on TV at all would be better than what he's doing now
But no one wants to see ryder.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
But no one wants to see ryder.

Woo woo woo, I suck. :lol:

I've been trying to come up with a legit answer to this question but it's pretty tough. If they keep doing nothing with Cesaro (assuming this tag team with Kidd is just temporary which it most likely is) then I'd say he would benefit since he'd instantly get more exposure in their product. I'd argue the same could be said for Kidd, who could really do some good stuff in the X-Division.

Other than them, I'm really drawing a blank at the moment.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Woo woo woo, I suck.

I've been trying to come up with a legit answer to this question but it's pretty tough. If they keep doing nothing with Cesaro (assuming this tag team with Kidd is just temporary which it most likely is) then I'd say he would benefit since he'd instantly get more exposure in their product. I'd argue the same could be said for Kidd, who could really do some good stuff in the X-Division.

Other than them, I'm really drawing a blank at the moment.

Cesaro would be great. Did you see him on the After Total Divas thing? He was great. While he looked bored he was funny as hell.