What browser do you use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shimr

Reaction score
I love to work on Mozilla Firefox :)

ariakerry

Reaction score
Well I like to use every hot browsers except that netscape and other ones. Most of them are IE FF Chrome and Opera because all has its own features.

awilson

Reaction score
I have been using firefox for a very long time now and have been very satisfied with the browser and the experience. I would not hide that there were times when I got disappointed, like their plug in container that made sure to save the browser even with crashing plug ins. Though that was a great idea, their execution which costs a lot of resources, makes the browser slower. Though, you could disable that by just a few changes to the browser's settings. I do get the occasional, why not Chrome but I do not like Chrome much as it makes some settings a little too complex which you can achieve easier on firefox.