What browser do you use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
I use Opera for most stuff. Though I notice it doesn't allow some things to show up, for that I usually just switch to Internet Explorer. Used to use Firefox but it seriously blocked 90% of things I was trying to view, got really fuckin annoying.

Kizza

Reaction score
Again, Opera is fucking amazing. Except the new build has so gay highlight thing that occasionally pops up and annoys the fuck out of me.

noumenon

Reaction score
The spell check thing gets kind of annoying at times as well. I feel like I'm using Microsoft Word.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've always liked the spell checker, however kind of ridiculous that internet is apparently wrong, and the first suggestion is INTERNET.

???

noumenon

Reaction score
Yes! I was going to point that out one day how an internet spell check doesn't recognize the word internet. It must be caps lock to show the all knowing power of INTERNET.

Reaction score
I just downloaded Firefox and so far I'm not disappointed. All of the gifs run just fine without slowing down. Sweet!

nation

Reaction score
Firefox has spell check. Pretty helpful.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I use IE and Firefox. I use IE mostly for bill paying or anything I use my card for. I trust that over FireFox.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I use google chrome, best one out there. Sort of takes awhile to open on my PC but it is fast as hell

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I own a iMac G5 and never liked Safari but Firefox did a update and I started having problems so I use Safari now and I'm in love.

G 3

Reaction score
I own a iMac G5 and never liked Safari but Firefox did a update and I started having problems so I use Safari now and I'm in love.

Safari is good and all but it doesn't have google toolbar :( Google toolbar is most certainly a nescessity

Firefox
Safari
Chrome
Opera
IE