What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Lex Luger telling kids not to do drugs. In Lex's life, there's absolutely no room for drugs.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Sting vs. Ric Flair Great America Bash 1990. I wish the uploader would have included Sting's entrance.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
An endless road of 500km that leads me to Belgrade, from my bus seat.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watched an episode of Disenchantment earlier. Not bad. I mainly watched it cause the animation is spot on to Futurama and I recognized some familiar voices.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
images

It speaks for itself.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Hakushi vs. Shane Douglas. How many times does Vince McMahon and Jim Ross have to keep calling Hakushi a modern day kamikaze?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I began watching Todome no Kiss, which is a Japanese Drama, and I have been enjoying it so far. Once it is finished, I'll begin watching Todome no Parallel, a spin off of Todome no Kiss.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Like right right now or just in general what series? Because if the latter than that would be Australian Survivor, The Righteous Gemstones, Bold and the Beautiful and of course WWE, among other things

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I didn't know they had American Soap Operas in Australia

Bruh we get pretty much everything American in Australia. Same thing in other Western countries. It is why we are so pissed off when Americans are ignorant of our countries/culture. Your networks should really air shows from outside your own country for once
[automerge]1567988386[/automerge]
check this out:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Bruh we get pretty much everything American in Australia. Same thing in other Western countries. It is why we are so pissed off when Americans are ignorant of our countries/culture. Your networks should really air shows from outside your own country for once
How am I supposed to know what every country gets? I was just amazed that they show American Soap Operas outside of the United States, that is all. My post had nothing to do with ignorance because if you want to talk about that we can. As well not everybody is going to know shit about other cultures if they have no interest in it. I only know Japanese Culture and such because I am interested in it and such. If I was interested in Australia and such then I would know about their culture and such. Our networks could, but different countries have different TV rules and such and there is no guarantee that the show will be a hit and thus would be just money wasted.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
How am I supposed to know what every country gets?

The reason Australians know non-American shows rarely air in the US is the same reason Americans should know lots of American shows air in Australia imo

The last point is fair but just sounds like US networks don't want to take a chance. If they think the American people won't be interested in shows that come from other countries then that is telling and goes back to my point in non-Americans getting annoyed at Americans being willfully ignorant of things outside of their own nation

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The reason Australians know non-American shows rarely air in the US is the same reason Americans should know lots of American shows air in Australia imo

The last point is fair but just sounds like US networks don't want to take a chance. If they think the American people won't be interested in shows that come from other countries then that is telling and goes back to my point in non-Americans getting annoyed at Americans being willfully ignorant of things outside of their own nation
Okay man.