• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Goodfellas (1990)

MV5BY2NkZjEzMDgtN2RjYy00YzM1LWI4ZmQtMjIwYjFjNmI3ZGEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I watched "Everything, Everywhere, All At Once" today. I had pretty high expectations with all of the praise it has got. I was worried I would be disappointed because it was built up in my mind about how good it was.

I thought it was an utter masterpiece. It was so absurd and Michelle Yeoh fighting is always a fun thing to see. Ke Huy Quan was brilliant. I guess most people know him as Short Round, but in my mind he is always Data from "The Goonies."

When I was watching it, I thought to myself "My sister would love this." A half hour later I thought "My mom would hate this." That is what makes it a good movie because my sister and I have better taste in movies than my mom lol.

It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it was mine :)
I watched it a second time with my boyfriend last night and he was absolutely blown away. He said it was the best movie he had seen in a long, long time and that he would probably have to watch it over and over many times.

The second watching was interesting because of how much more I noticed and understood.