• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Like every Halloween night, every year, watching my favorite horror movie (and icon) of all time, A Nightmare on Elm Street (via my DVR from it being on SyFy the other night. To me, there's just something special about watching the TV broadcast of it every Halloween, when I can just watch it on Blu Ray everyother time of the year), with the wife, (and son for the first time ever). Happy Halloween, everyone!

D5NnAXT.jpg

Last edited:

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.( 1996 )

With massive fat Joint, damn I deserve this, 14 hours of being on my feet.

71kpOWypaFL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Paterno (2018)

Pacino playing Joe Paterno. Holy shit, what an incredible performance. For any sports fan out there who has never seen this movie before, I strongly recommend it!

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Sucession on HBO its on SKY TV Atlantic Channel, what a sweet programme, I thoghtot was a drama at first then relized it was a comedy drama, been so damn good, HBO makes some really sweet dramas. I really like the the intro music, the melody is so damn good.

hbo_svod-Succession_1-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1528385324077._UY500_UX667_RI_VskHiaaUZgso...jpg