• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I am Sam Kinison.....Talk about a who was a product of its time that doesn't hold up at all.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Made a start on Netflix comedy Easy. Two episodes in first was good, second not so much. The cast is to die for. Plaza, Greer, Adams (Jane that is):mark:

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Been re-watching Six Feet Under. Am on the final season now. One of the greatest shows ever IMO.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
The X-Files season 11 - Has improved as the season has gone on. Starting to feel more like the old show. Gone into some weird areas too.

Melrose Place (90s) Season 1 - One of my ultimate guilty pleasures. Love the characters and just how trashy it is! :mark:

Also saw the new Tomb Raider today. And I really enjoyed it. Alicia killed it in the part! She was so naturally, and likable, but did the psychically side effectively too. It was a nice throw back adventure which cut down on the CGI stuff of most major blockbusters.

Last edited: