What Are You Watching Now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Contract dispute or something boring I believe between Norton/Marvel. Only other actor I know of that was recast was Rhodey, he was played by Terrance Howard in Iron Man 1.
I figured it was something like that. And re: Rhodey, I just read that Howard accused Downey of getting rid of him. Wow. I wonder why he'd do that.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Michael Keaton (Batman '89) as the top heel in this movie. I'm fucking dead. Awesome movie.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Happy Console Gamer- Christmas Special 2020.

These are always awesome.

Reactions: Showstopper

Showstopper

Reaction score
Hitman Hart: Wrestling With Shadows (1998)

Haven't watched it in years, but when I read somewhere that it aired on A&E for the first time ever 22 years ago tonight, I figured I'd give it a watch for the first time in forever. Still, a fun documentary. I remember watching it on A&E back when it first aired as a 15 year old and being absolutely mesmerized, not that wrestling was fake, but that it was being exposed on cable tv for anyone to watch. I ate that shit up like a good, little 15 year old smark and loved it. Good times.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Showstopper

Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

Really enjoyed this. Two unexpected GOATs in this movie like Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone. Excellent casting.

Reactions: Chris