what a fucking disapointment.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like from the second The Rock made his return on raw, titles have taken a backseat?? like i said maybe it's just me.

and why didn't cena ask for his rematch after his lost at WM27 the next night on raw, instead he says, the title don't mean much so don't really care who has it because after months on end trying get himself into the title picture to become the wwe champion which was ONE of the three things he had planned on doing, the time he was acting like "The Duke".
And why didn't Del rio comeout and invoke his rematch tonight? instead he had a number one contender's match which he won, no surprise there.
So do titles even mean anything anymore?
The tag titles haven't been defended, the IC title hasn't been defended The woman's title has become a joke.

Reganio

Reaction score
They dont have rematch clauses, they only come into play when the champion loses. The Challengers don't get rematches in the contract. I.E. If Miz or Edge had of lost then their would be rematches,

fuzzy

Reaction score
but there's always been rematches..... don't matter who won.

1chiban

Reaction score
But in kayfabe terms, Reg is right.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
John Cena IS invoking his "rematch". He didnt on Monday because he thought he could get Rock to face him at EC... but since he's got a year, he can focus on the Miz again...

But no, technically, a challenger losing isnt entitled to a rematch. That didn't really start until Cena anyways. It used to be, as Edge alluded to last night, "the challenger should go to the back of the line if he loses."