• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Well there go the "Back Up Plan" for John Cena! Rey Mysterio Reportedly Injured!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I was at that godawful show. He seemed to be fine, not even sure what part he would have gotten injured, they barely did anything in that match. Should be good to go by Mania though. It'd be different if it were a leg injury with his history

@Jeffry Fucking Mason A torn biceps can be a 6 month injury or a 4-6 week injury depending on how bad it is. If he had the bad one he out for WrestleMaina weather Undertaker said No or Not to the match with John Cena.

"Meltzer doesn’t know the injury’s extent other than Mysterio believes he tore the muscle during the match, where he teamed with Flip Gordon against Joey Mercury and Caleb Konley. According to those who saw Mysterio backstage after the bout, there was heavy swelling in his left arm.

As the match was going, Mysterio notified Mercury about the injury. Mercury was ready to call an audible on the finish, but Mysterio immediately set up a double 619 on his opponents before pinning Konley with a splash off the top rope."

Is what there saying in part of the match he got it in.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason A torn biceps can be a 6 month injury or a 4-6 week injury depending on how bad it is. If he had the bad one he out for WrestleMaina weather Undertaker said No or Not to the match with John Cena.

"Meltzer doesn’t know the injury’s extent other than Mysterio believes he tore the muscle during the match, where he teamed with Flip Gordon against Joey Mercury and Caleb Konley. According to those who saw Mysterio backstage after the bout, there was heavy swelling in his left arm.

As the match was going, Mysterio notified Mercury about the injury. Mercury was ready to call an audible on the finish, but Mysterio immediately set up a double 619 on his opponents before pinning Konley with a splash off the top rope."

Is what there saying in part of the match he got it in.
It's Rey he's half bionic anyway. He'll be fine by Tuesday.

And yeah that's what happened from what I remember. He did the 619 just fine and they said he was staying in the ring for marks who wanted pictures with him, and with the line that formed I imagine he was there for a little while