Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I find it kinda weird that cp went straight to the compel theory and didn’t first posit that maybe he was bus driven or anything like that when if you’re not sure of the roles in the game, that’s surely more likely. He also didn’t posit that Chris was redirected etc. Just straight to him being compelled which is a bit???

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also still can just not bring myself to think of Joe and his claim as town either fwiw lol, even tho that bus would be completely nonsensical

Reactions: Daddy Deville

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I also still can just not bring myself to think of Joe and his claim as town either fwiw lol, even tho that bus would be completely nonsensical
I agree with this

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well the gift giver idea is really the only thing I can make sense of, unless it really was a motivator. Like I don’t see it being protection because nobody was gonna shoot her

Would CP give a gift to Juice though? I don't mean this in any derogatory way but would he trust Juice with a gift over the rest of his town reads that consisted of Odo & Jeff?

odo, jeff, alco, hank, juice, and (tentatively) haza town for me. poyser, doddsy, lethal scum. oh and probably chris too

RECEIPT

If CP is scum, I'd say this doesn't look ideal for Alco here either as the majority of town reads are players who have been active and Alco looks odd fitting in here in that context.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Chris
CraigPelton
JoeExotic
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks

Blaine (Rugrat)
Hank
Poyser

Alco -
hard picking between yellow/white/light blue, I have a niggling feeling he is just town but the mirrored inactivity to last game and if CP flips scum, the town read looked odd.
Kajuh

This is where I'm at tbh

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Chris
CraigPelton
JoeExotic
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks

Blaine (Rugrat)
Hank
Poyser

Alco -
hard picking between yellow/white/light blue, I have a niggling feeling he is just town but the mirrored inactivity to last game and if CP flips scum, the town read looked odd.
Kajuh

This is where I'm at tbh
Why am i left off?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why am i left off?

I may or may not have selected the full player list when copying and pasting for my reads list :slip:

you're null but you're near the top of my POE after CP personally. I don't think it's coincidence that Jeff suggested you, Juice & CP as scum and is gone but then again he's a good player and I can see scum looking to get rid of the big pieces too.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Chris
CraigPelton
JoeExotic
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks

Blaine (Rugrat)
Hank
Poyser

Alco -
Kajuh

This is where I'm at tbh
You are exactly right about me. Null!

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Chris
CraigPelton
JoeExotic
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks

Blaine (Rugrat)
Hank
Poyser

Alco -
Kajuh

This is where I'm at tbh
You are exactly right about me. Null!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Fair enough

Tend at least from what I seen

Joe
Hank
Odo v2
Lethal

Feel pretty town to me
Im still curious on if joe and juice were on same team still think thats possible and I also really dislike that Poyser post.

One reason OMB actually - why do you think Joe is town and then why'd you change to thinking he's scum with Juice?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Find it very hard to believe Juice wouldn't

Ah well this doesn't look good at all.

Just last game OMB made an "if I was scum i would have" post, don't think he makes that post when he's town

Could be wrong though!

Curious to see if this is true too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Would CP give a gift to Juice though? I don't mean this in any derogatory way but would he trust Juice with a gift over the rest of his town reads that consisted of Odo & Jeff?

If CP is scum, I'd say this doesn't look ideal for Alco here either as the majority of town reads are players who have been active and Alco looks odd fitting in here in that context.
I meant if they were both scum, I don’t think he’d give her a gift as town, no.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I may or may not have selected the full player list when copying and pasting for my reads list :slip:

you're null but you're near the top of my POE after CP personally. I don't think it's coincidence that Jeff suggested you, Juice & CP as scum and is gone but then again he's a good player and I can see scum looking to get rid of the big pieces too.
Do you think his claim is a fake tho? Pretty risky fake to make

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact maybe we should just mass claim. I think there’s a fair few pieces to the puzzle we could do with

Reactions: Daddy Deville

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
One reason OMB actually - why do you think Joe is town and then why'd you change to thinking he's scum with Juice?
Well thst was because i had just gotten into the game and had no idea wtf was going on so i was just going by what i saw at the time but then later in the thread his post started to feel off and the anger from juice was genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.