Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
historically it does as long as its not LYLO :heston
Lmao, all I can say is read through my posts this game and compare them to any of my scum games from the past 12 months and I’m pretty sure you’d come to the correct conclusion

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Lmao, all I can say is read through my posts this game and compare them to any of my scum games from the past 12 months and I’m pretty sure you’d come to the correct conclusion

id have rather our cop check you but i guess thats not possible :francis

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
seriously though. 1 modkill warning 2 modkills temp ban 3 modkills 6 month ban 4 modkills life ban. no exception. youll see deterrent

bai

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean I don't think I know her well enough to go along with what you are getting at.

I dont think its debatable that the section has a poor track record with the opposite gender, regardless of who did what
Just saying she reacted to one and didn't react to the other. Id expect her to be less likely to engage in conflict with a teammate. If thats what poyser was

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Just saying she reacted to one and didn't react to the other. Id expect her to be less likely to engage in conflict with a teammate. If thats what poyser was

my apologies, i totally misread what you meant. suppose its a fair enough point.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Screenshot_20210130-185732_Chrome.jpg

:francis

vote: poyser

Status
Not open for further replies.