Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You little fucking cunt I'll rip of your melon and shit down your neck

But I dunno I kind of want to push Tweet tbh. Juice was heavy against the duel fake and he added me to his top scum reads with absolutely no explanation or really prior acknowledgement which seemed opportunistic to me at the time as CP was questioning me.

:bosque
Ah yeah tweet is probably back in play actually, forgot about hin

I’ll give you a +1 for this, champ!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
b033ba5f4f0d2a0454362ce53528d8c7.gif

Peace. I'll be busy with Busy. See you guys later.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
how is it good? Surely it depends on his role?
Well she flipped seraph so he probably wasn’t protecting her...

obviously it’s not iron clad but the odds are heavily in favour of them not being aligned if he visited her

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
i was excited that haza duel capability might be 2x and real, so that i could random vote tweet out and run

*ducks until next day phase*

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well do you not find it weird then that she didn't take offense to poyser calling her bby? Jokingly or not
I mean I’m pretty sure right after that post she immediately called me creepy and suspected me for buddying or something like that :bosque

• Haha
Reactions: Death Meta Knight

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Well she flipped seraph so he probably wasn’t protecting her...

obviously it’s not iron clad but the odds are heavily in favour of them not being aligned if he visited her

i asked odo this so ill ask you. thinking she protected EV to avoid the no night as long as possible?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i asked odo this so ill ask you. thinking she protected EV to avoid the no night as long as possible?
Yeah highly possible. Well idk if she really knew what a virgin was (don’t go there) but you’d assume somebody on her team would so seraphing him would make sense. Could be that she was even setting that up by refusing to change her town read on him no matter how much they argued

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
althought i spose flip side of that @Doddsy is she insisted ingo was town and he was so spose that muddies things a bit no

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Yeah highly possible. Well idk if she really knew what a virgin was (don’t go there) but you’d assume somebody on her team would so seraphing him would make sense. Could be that she was even setting that up by refusing to change her town read on him no matter how much they argued

yup. again pointing that someone that knows what their doing is there. obviously this doesnt look good for you lel but hey

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s ok Jeff I have faith that the right read will prevail

(from you at least)

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
and if you were implying earlier you were going to BD EV i swear ill have a fucking meltdown

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
fwiw TWeet would fit the bill as well and he was also backing Juice up along with you at quite a few moments. thats not lost upon me either. my reads are off somewhere for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.