• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Whos your top scum read champ?
You little fucking cunt I'll rip of your melon and shit down your neck

But I dunno I kind of want to push Tweet tbh. Juice was heavy against the duel fake and he added me to his top scum reads with absolutely no explanation or really prior acknowledgement which seemed opportunistic to me at the time as CP was questioning me.

oh man

I knew an Australian guy who I worked with who I called champ a lot when working near him, that’s why he didn’t like me
:bosque

Death Meta Knight

You little fucking cunt I'll rip of your melon and shit down your neck

But I dunno I kind of want to push Tweet tbh. Juice was heavy against the duel fake and he added me to his top scum reads with absolutely no explanation or really prior acknowledgement which seemed opportunistic to me at the time as CP was questioning me.

:bosque

proof? interesting.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There were two flips during the day phase and now it is night. I don't think this is any different than a normal night phase.

Death Meta Knight

Well do you not find it weird then that she didn't take offense to poyser calling her bby? Jokingly or not

I mean I don't think I know her well enough to go along with what you are getting at.

I dont think its debatable that the section has a poor track record with the opposite gender, regardless of who did what

Status
Not open for further replies.