Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
For the record - I have no problems with you at Lethal. Like on a persona level - there is no beef.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
look at odo's flip, he could check for ppl with the ability to kill. he obviously used it so smark cant rep him back in (im guessing is the reasoning here, makes sense and Odo is the kind of guy who would NOT rep back in if it had any info to it, he's pretty anal with that kind of stuff )

Mmmmmm. See this is where my inexperience with hosting comes in, because when players were killed in my 2 games, I didn't provide them with any results

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For the record - I have no problems with you at Lethal. Like on a persona level - there is no beef.

Nor I with you. Just playing the game and solving the players

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I sought my question to be answered, and I was satisfied with her response, albeit disagreeing with her opinion of town giving up if going down. If you'd refer to my last reads list I have her as a town lean. After OMB got one over on me last game, I'm leaving no stone unturned.

The point I'm trying to make is that you made an error in your post. I'm not going to hang you for it though, people have made plenty of mistakes before and it's in no way indicative of their alignment. Hell in Star Wars we dragged on for phase after phase over what colour town people were.
If you have her as a town read why do you keep focusing on her posts and trying to make her look bad? Surely your time would be better spent elsewhere as you said so yourself?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If you have her as a town read why do you keep focusing on her posts and trying to make her look bad? Surely your time would be better spent elsewhere as you said so yourself?

Ticking all the boxes mate. Trust me, I'm just getting warmed up in my hunt

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
look at odo's flip, he could check for ppl with the ability to kill. he obviously used it so smark cant rep him back in (im guessing is the reasoning here, makes sense and Odo is the kind of guy who would NOT rep back in if it had any info to it, he's pretty anal with that kind of stuff )
Well Odo wouldn’t have got the info lol, he’d know who he targeted but smark wouldn’t have given him any results.

he won’t be able to rep back in probably tho because it’s probable that scum killed him and they won’t want him to

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Mmmmmm. See this is where my inexperience with hosting comes in, because when players were killed in my 2 games, I didn't provide them with any results

Oh whether the result are given don't matter. It's more the knowledge he visited someone, its extra knowledge that can be used to catch someone in a lie, for example. I'm bad at explaining this stuff but hopefully that sort of makes sense

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Well Odo wouldn’t have got the info lol, he’d know who he targeted but smark wouldn’t have given him any results.

he won’t be able to rep back in probably tho because it’s probable that scum killed him and they won’t want him to

true albeit some hosts dont care about that fwiw hehe. in either case its all a moot point, dont think ive ever even seen odo rep back in ever period?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh whether the result are given don't matter. It's more the knowledge he visited someone, its extra knowledge that can be used to catch someone in a lie, for example. I'm bad at explaining this stuff but hopefully that sort of makes sense

Yup makes sense.

Carter worthy of a vig shot or a daykill if any are around.

Speaking of - with the duellist, that's typically in play to counteract some form of night immunity, correct? Or, could it be a way of avoiding the repercussions of Odo's role?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah the host has to care, if you’re scum and you kill somebody to remove them from the game and then they get repped back in then it’s a massive kick in the teeth. Essentially punishing them for a town member being inactive lolol

you’re right about knowing he visited somebody tho, I didn’t really think about that. Although I think hosts do tend to bypass that stuff lmao.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw what do we think the chances are the vig tried to shoot evans last night and he got protected? Seems like neither the vig or the SK made a kill lol so. The SK you’d imagine would’ve shot at least

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Poyser thoughts on duellist being used as a way to combat Odo's role

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Btw what do we think the chances are the vig tried to shoot evans last night and he got protected? Seems like neither the vig or the SK made a kill lol so. The SK you’d imagine would’ve shot at least

i dont think the SK would shoot evans though? but one death it indeed weird. something either got blocked or ppl held off. id agree some blocking happened more likely than not

Status
Not open for further replies.