Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again with the selective reading bullshit. I'm not going to engage in this woeful fuckery anymore. I have other avenues to explore.
Says this but he’s the one that keeps actively seeking her out for engagement lol

also that post where he highlighted juices post about me as a “hole” is pathetic. It’s clearly a typo, she thought j was town last game and was wrong, SHes clearly just typed mafia by accident. He played last game and he knows this, which means he’s literally just trying to make her look bad rather than actually work out for himself whether she is bad

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
CPs activity isn’t really a tell, he flitters in and out depending on the time he has really. It’s his intent to lead and contribute etc that you gotta look out for with him. Also he’s very SLIMY as scum

what’s your read on me and juice boyyo
I would agree with this.

Main way I generally read CP is indeed his content not the frequency of said content (he lives out west and always posts sporadically regardless of alignment) . he's likely to shade people without pushing them hard, for example, thats a go to tell people like him and haza tend to fall into, as an example. albeit ill say hes likely to be tighter than haza with that stuff, good mafia player as long as hes not stuck with a team of scrubs

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't understand the point you are making - the difference between us. Is I'm actually trying to understand. You just decide who I am - from the get go

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
vote juice

first and foremost we're getting a claim.

(fucking LAME that Odo must have used his role last night so cant rep in, :( )

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lethal - can you please explain the post and quote. I don't understand it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
We're also going to need everyone to try to get involved as much as possible today.

With what has been said out loud, we have already semi confirmed that outside of potentially haza and cp(if hes town :() , none of the big guns have power roles from what i can tell

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Says this but he’s the one that keeps actively seeking her out for engagement lol

also that post where he highlighted juices post about me as a “hole” is pathetic. It’s clearly a typo, she thought j was town last game and was wrong, SHes clearly just typed mafia by accident. He played last game and he knows this, which means he’s literally just trying to make her look bad rather than actually work out for himself whether she is bad

I sought my question to be answered, and I was satisfied with her response, albeit disagreeing with her opinion of town giving up if going down. If you'd refer to my last reads list I have her as a town lean. After OMB got one over on me last game, I'm leaving no stone unturned.

I don't understand the point you are making - the difference between us. Is I'm actually trying to understand. You just decide who I am - from the get go

The point I'm trying to make is that you made an error in your post. I'm not going to hang you for it though, people have made plenty of mistakes before and it's in no way indicative of their alignment. Hell in Star Wars we dragged on for phase after phase over what colour town people were.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Oh was Poyser mafia? And I thought he was town?
Do people get shunned for not remember every game - word for word.
I knew I was wrong about Poyser. - thats enough

Kajuh

Reaction score
CPs activity isn’t really a tell, he flitters in and out depending on the time he has really. It’s his intent to lead and contribute etc that you gotta look out for with him. Also he’s very SLIMY as scum

what’s your read on me and juice boyyo
Well put, I should've said content instead of frequency. I said frequency because I was thinking that I noticed he posts more troll-y stuff when he's town whereas he was posting a lot of really good stuff when I saw him playing scum.

I initially had you as town but something felt a little off until someone else posted that they read you as indy and I think that might've been what felt off.

This is my first time playing with Juice but apparently she has a lot of experience so I'm guessing she knows how to play each alignment well. Her experience compared to mine is making me wary of making my own reads on her. Add on the fact that I'm biased toward the opinions of the people that I think make good reads but I'm confused because some are saying she's scum and some are saying she's town.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
We can't get Odo in for Carter?

look at odo's flip, he could check for ppl with the ability to kill. he obviously used it so smark cant rep him back in (im guessing is the reasoning here, makes sense and Odo is the kind of guy who would NOT rep back in if it had any info to it, he's pretty anal with that kind of stuff )

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh was Poyser mafia? And I thought he was town?
Do people get shunned for not remember every game - word for word.
I knew I was wrong about Poyser. - thats enough

Yeah lol, he was godfather, who is the 'captain' of the scum team.

I'm the last person to call in on remembering past games, I have a horrible memory

Yup, I'll give you that (since you were). Thank you for a reasonable conversation. I look forward to more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.