Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the aggression in the vote post and the fervor to come at me to defend it, she seemed more measured (for lack of better words) last game (ie: seemingly upset that she wanted to hide her double vote, gave clear reasoning why she wouldnt unvote) . I guess in this case I kind of want to stick with my gut for longer and see how it shakes out. im mostly interested in pushing her or jesterboy atm, as unsexy as that may be

edit: im also lazy, so if there's like, a specific mommemt/exchange from last game you can point me to as an example, ill obviously read it
I don’t really remember specifics but her argument with you reminded me very much of her argument with evans lol. I just don’t think her general demeanour is that of a scummer. She’s shooting at everything that moves seemingly

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually Tweets town too

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I think you would be better served pushing Ingo based on that post

Probably correct but I saw value in pushing a potential distractor. Im assuming your position is it was simply a bad read by juice and the likelhood of it being a ploy is lower than an erroneous push on tweet?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Probably correct but I saw value in pushing a potential distractor. Im assuming your position is it was simply a bad read by juice and the likelhood of it being a ploy is lower than an erroneous push on tweet?

ill say more in a bit

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
word, I'll let other chime in as well in the mean time. And @Poyser it's not a terrible point by you regarding Alco. I think what he possibly meant was that Chris and himself both read Tweet's post the same. He may have also mentioned good-guying when juice mentioned me defending tweet ( we should check if it was pre or past that statement). Just playing devil's advocate on those points, but I will say you are not wrong that no one was accusing me (outside maybe juice, but with no vote so not really anything crazy) or himself of anything at that juncture. So it's still a fair point for you to mention it. I guess the next question would be what would be his intention there(if scum)? I suppose one could be him trying to buddy me early?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s not that I think he had any crazy intentions other than looking to post some content. It’s just forced and awkward and I’m not sure I see the thought pattern occurring from a town mindset. If he were town I think he just says I don’t think Jeff is good guying here, I don’t think he brings himself and Chris into the point. The Chris thing is even more ??? As he essentially just brought him up to point out nothing lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not to piss on anyone’s parade but

vote chris

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
It’s not that I think he had any crazy intentions other than looking to post some content. It’s just forced and awkward and I’m not sure I see the thought pattern occurring from a town mindset. If he were town I think he just says I don’t think Jeff is good guying here, I don’t think he brings himself and Chris into the point. The Chris thing is even more ??? As he essentially just brought him up to point out nothing lmao

tl/dr what you are saying is you think he is StRuGlInG fOR CoNtEnT :p

Alco

Reaction score
I was saying that you could have read my town on my meta/posting style rather than an easy town read because yourself and chris read tweets post the same way. I can see what poyser means by that beign a tad generous
Oh but I didn't read you town off of that. I was just saying that if she was accusing you of good guying, she'd have to do the same basically to me and Chris, cause we shared the same view on Tweet's post.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
^ fair though, you didn't technically say I was town, just that I wasn't good guying. I suppose that's an assumption on my part. How do you read me anyways?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Oh but I didn't read you town off of that. I was just saying that if she was accusing you of good guying, she'd have to do the same basically to me and Chris, cause we shared the same view on Tweet's post.

to counter-point, though. She wouldn't accuse you or chris of good guying for simply stating you agreed. Her and I were having a back and forth, where I was defending my position, so her being potentially suspicious of me "white knighting" as she so nicely put it, it would be because of my insistence on the matter, not simply that I had that opinion...

Last edited:

Alco

Reaction score
You're missing my point. I was involving Chris because he agreed with Jeff's point and put forth the same view, yet only Jeff was getting the "attack" for defending Tweet.

Alco

Reaction score
to counter-point, though. She wouldn't accuse you or chris of good guying for simply stating you agreed. Her and I were having a back and forth, where I was defending my position, so her being potentially suspicious of me "white knighting" as she so nicely put it, it would be because of my insistence on the matter, not simply that I had that opinion...
Yea, that's true I guess. Obviously you were elaborating, whereas Chris was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.