Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Alright well, in any case, I don't agree with you currently Poyser, sorry. I'm going to keep my vote where it is and wait for other people to chime in, I stand by that the vote on Tweet is bad and comes off scummy to me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t have any

Alco

Reaction score
I'll go re-look at it. my initial though was that i liked he saw me town, but didnt particularly love his reasoning (iirc he mentioned himself as opposed to my meta, which imo he could have talked about>)
Not really sure what you mean by this

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
My vote on Tweet is based on the assumption his quote is directly related to his vote - I've got no idea how that logic can even be interpretative as scummy.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser is there something specific you want me to look at from her last game? Her first vote seems to be only to prove her role. There's 13 pages to go through so what exactly am I looking for here. Because looking at here first page of posts I'm not seeing a correlation at all outside of the word strange
It’s mostly just the general attitude and how her posts just basically seem like a carbon copy from last game to this game from memory

and I say that as someone that greatly enjoyed her posts last game :heston

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Alright well, in any case, I don't agree with you currently Poyser, sorry. I'm going to keep my vote where it is and wait for other people to chime in, I stand by that the vote on Tweet is bad and comes off scummy to me.
Ok, I want to ask. Why would he throw a vote on me for saying I won a game as jester? I may be wrong and He quoted another post, but why would he just throw a vote on me then go AFK?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What’s the difference between her posts last game vs this game then? If you’re doubling down on your read after reading the posts then you must’ve seen something

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean by this

I was saying that you could have read my town on my meta/posting style rather than an easy town read because yourself and chris read tweets post the same way. I can see what poyser means by that beign a tad generous

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My vote on Tweet is based on the assumption his quote is directly related to his vote - I've got no idea how that logic can even be interpretative as scummy.

unless you’re illiterate or just plain mistaken, I’ve no idea what your reasoning is here

which kinda makes me think you’re town I guess

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why, am I town? FYPOV
I’ve already said why to jeff but I think the way you’re posting conpletely mirrors the way you posted last game and I don’t think you’d be so antagonistic or get caught up on so many little details if you were scum. I’ve obviously never seen you as scum because I don’t know for sure but let’s just say I’ll be very very surprised if you’re able to replicate your meta so well as scum

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
What’s the difference between her posts last game vs this game then? If you’re doubling down on your read after reading the posts then you must’ve seen something

the aggression in the vote post and the fervor to come at me to defend it, she seemed more measured (for lack of better words) last game (ie: seemingly upset that she wanted to hide her double vote, gave clear reasoning why she wouldnt unvote) . I guess in this case I kind of want to stick with my gut for longer and see how it shakes out. im mostly interested in pushing her or jesterboy atm, as unsexy as that may be

edit: im also lazy, so if there's like, a specific mommemt/exchange from last game you can point me to as an example, ill obviously read it

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think you would be better served pushing Ingo based on that post

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Since I’m getting no bites on alco the reason I didn’t like the post is because it’s so forced. Nobody was accusing jeff of good guying so kinda weird point to make anyway, tho getting your thoughts out is fine. It’s more the way he then equated it back to himself and Chris also doing it which idk just seems like he’s defending against something nobody is accusing him of?

Status
Not open for further replies.