Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I mean if Haza is a neutral based player - that can win with town. Then I'd understand him commencing the duel - if it somehow turns him into a town player. The fact that the lynch was derailed - makes it sounds like he thinks Ingo is 100% going to get sacced either way

I mean he definitely was getting lynched either way :blaze:

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Like wtv, I can see value in either alignment and haza has even admitted as such so at the very least he's being transparent. it's NAI really and there's more pressing matters .

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Poyser I think you’ll appreciate this weapons grade nonsense :heston

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So for clarification - @Hank , @Death Meta Knight or @Tweet would any of you three for a second reconsider favouring Ingo or Haza in the duel. If all three of you are solid on Ingo - then I will just give up on trying to fight for him 'under protest' to concentrate on the actual lynch.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
So for clarification - @Hank , @Death Meta Knight or @Tweet would any of you three for a second reconsider favouring Ingo or Haza in the duel. If all three of you are solid on Ingo - then I will just give up on trying to fight for him 'under protest' to concentrate on the actual lynch.

no, im not considering lynching haza at the moment. it would be a coin toss at best and I wouldnt feel comfortable doing that at this point.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Strike One! Only Tweet or Hank can save you Ingo

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Nobody is gonna bother to hear me out anyways. Look out for Joe and Odo once I die

Your lack of fight - makes me town read you more. ARGGGGH!

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
vote Juice

I think the fact she is 100% town reading me when my play has been beyond substandard this game is obvious scum buddying. Afrer last game where I pressed and pressed across multiple phases, I think she's keen to avoid that and that's why she's giving me a beyond easy town read.

My third person of interest is Hank - although, actually for very different reasons. I feel as if he has offered much more constructive questions and responses in this game - then he did in the previous first encounter he had. And does seems like someone who is hard pushing. I have a strong town read for him. After this first analysis.

TOWN: Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ----- : SCUM

At the time of this post, I had 10 posts - the majority of them fluff and only one original post from myself which was this:

Lemme search for it, still catching up. Gonna need a DOOB and a proper sit down :bosque

I thought the early post about "so i'll formally declare that the first tweet line and vote are to be seen separately" - that felt very similar to what he did last game with myself but I'm not sure scummy Alco re-iterates the point later on about having to vote him for his read. I think he makes 1-2 posts at the time about the Tweet read and dips

I think she's buddying me and is 98% likely to be scum.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If you scum read me - because I town read you. Then I can deal with that.
But can you tell me whether you would reconsider on Ingo @Hank

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Nope because I think you're scum and I want to know are you trying to save Ingo or look good off trying to save him.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Death Meta Knight I'm pretty confident on this, what are your thoughts as I know you were questioning Juice earlier on?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So just Tweet - left to save Ingo. I'm not getting into a debate with one my town reads - for why I shouldn't town read them

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So just Tweet - left to save Ingo. I'm not getting into a debate with one my town reads - for why I shouldn't town read them

Why not? Scum giving town reads to try and look good is a pretty standard play.

Why are you so confident that I'm town, especially this early?

Status
Not open for further replies.