Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Following is fine

blindly following? Less fine. You didn’t say you thought I was town, you said I was taking a leadership position - I’m going to do that in basically any game I play regardless of my alignment right?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Juice - what makes you 100% sure that Ingo is town? That’s a bold claim

Last game - under pressure, they cracked but it was at their advantage.
This game - the lack of exp is obvious. Plus the bw that was upon them, made me think they were getting pushed on hard by mafia. I just don't see Ingo being mafia in this game.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Following is fine

blindly following? Less fine. You didn’t say you thought I was town, you said I was taking a leadership position - I’m going to do that in basically any game I play regardless of my alignment right?

I’m pretty null on everyone if I’m honest Jeff - I’m a bit lost this game and haven’t really committed to a full read through yet

Odo/You seem to be town and taking up leadership roles and when I voted Chris it seemed there was two options vote Alco or vote Chris, I’d already given doubt to voting Alco and didn’t want to place to many votes when he was due to claim so I voted for Chris. I didn’t follow Odo last game and he was right on Poyser, seemed reasonable to do it this game.

I said you seem to be town and taking up a leadership position with Jeff.

I agree that you’d look to take a up a leadership position in the thread as scum or town, but from what I’ve read up to, you seem town more so than the times I’ve played with you when you have been scum, hence the willingness to follow on pressuring Chris.

I also engaged you about Chris earlier in the game, so I’d disagree that it’s a case of I’ve just entered the thread, voted Chris and left without reading anything

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This game - the lack of exp is obvious. Plus the bw that was upon them, made me think they were getting pushed on hard by mafia. I just don't see Ingo being mafia in this game.

Juice, you realise Ingo cracked intentionally last game and was trying to get lynched?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

And to clarify, you’re not 100% in the sense of you don’t have anything to confirm just gut feeling atm?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice, you realise Ingo cracked intentionally last game and was trying to get lynched?

I still feel that he actually didn't intend on cracking so easy last game tbh.

And to clarify, you’re not 100% in the sense of you don’t have anything to confirm just gut feeling atm?

I am confident enough in saying yourself, DMK, Tweet and Ingo are all 100% town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Mafia are currently heavily outnumbered, they would probably only go balls to wall on a conjoined push if it was to deflect one of their own who they thought might be in trouble. Do you agree with this. If yes, who was it?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't agree with this - as sometimes mafia are lazy players who attach themselves onto a bandwagon - hence why I scum read JoeX.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Mafia are currently heavily outnumbered, they would probably only go balls to wall on a conjoined push if it was to deflect one of their own who they thought might be in trouble. Do you agree with this. If yes, who was it?

Are you hard claiming - town aligned duelist?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What is even happening here

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't agree with this - as sometimes mafia are lazy players who attach themselves onto a bandwagon - hence why I scum read JoeX.

Yet you’re townreading me for this lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean if Haza is a neutral based player - that can win with town. Then I'd understand him commencing the duel - if it somehow turns him into a town player. The fact that the lynch was derailed - makes it sounds like he thinks Ingo is 100% going to get sacced either way

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean if Haza is a neutral based player - that can win with town. Then I'd understand him commencing the duel - if it somehow turns him into a town player. The fact that the lynch was derailed - makes it sounds like he thinks Ingo is 100% going to get sacced either way

I knew Ingo was getting 'sacced' either way but this way he still gets sacced and town gets a longer day 1 that should yield more info which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.